B.o.B. - "No Future" (Odd Future Diss)

Some of you are really drinkin' the Wolf Gang Kool Aid right now...
...if someone were to say, "that fagg0t N' ___ (insert your name)" - you would have a problem with that too.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Im actually glad B.O.B did this. That was straight up disrespect what Tyler said.

They tried to do the same thing when Wiz Khalifa took Domo's album name, but Wiz was smart and didn't bite.
They never said anything about that. Publicly at least. Domo tweeted him some #@#$ like "that's not swag" on Twitter and that was really it.

Im actually glad B.O.B did this. That was straight up disrespect what Tyler said.

They tried to do the same thing when Wiz Khalifa took Domo's album name, but Wiz was smart and didn't bite.
They never said anything about that. Publicly at least. Domo tweeted him some #@#$ like "that's not swag" on Twitter and that was really it.

Shut up, you know when you heard that bar you knew it wasn't a serious diss
grin.gif
Now that B.o.B. made a big deal out of nothing, people want to hop on and act like this is legitimate beef. Tyler is like Artest mixed with Tyson-- when he says reckless things, are you REALLY gonna take him seriously?

The swagged out part is that he's fully aware that he's doing this and drawing B.o.B. in just to get himself and OF even more famous. Just because dudes spit a bunch of reckless rape lyrics you guys act like they aren't smart and fully aware of what they're doing. In a way, B.o.B.'s just helping a lesser known artist like he was in recent past get his name out there even more. They tried to do the same thing when Wiz Khalifa took Domo's album name, but Wiz was smart and didn't bite.

laugh.gif
 Son calm down. You mean to tell me calling someone a F*ggot isn't serious. Yeah probably not enough to start a beef which would probably only benefit OF anyways. But dude probably wanted to get that off his chest at least he didn't call them out by name like OF did neither exept for that last line.

grin.gif
Now that B.o.B. made a big deal out of nothing, people want to hop on and act like this is legitimate beef. Tyler is like Artest mixed with Tyson-- when he says reckless things, are you REALLY gonna take him seriously?

The swagged out part is that he's fully aware that he's doing this and drawing B.o.B. in just to get himself and OF even more famous. Just because dudes spit a bunch of reckless rape lyrics you guys act like they aren't smart and fully aware of what they're doing. In a way, B.o.B.'s just helping a lesser known artist like he was in recent past get his name out there even more. They tried to do the same thing when Wiz Khalifa took Domo's album name, but Wiz was smart and didn't bite.

laugh.gif
 Son calm down. You mean to tell me calling someone a F*ggot isn't serious. Yeah probably not enough to start a beef which would probably only benefit OF anyways. But dude probably wanted to get that off his chest at least he didn't call them out by name like OF did neither exept for that last line.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...if someone were to say, "that fagg0t N' ___ (insert your name)" - you would have a problem with that too.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Yeah I know, I said he didn't bite as in "he didn't take the bait and reply to them just so they could get their name out even more."

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Fam, if you're a rapper that's probably making millions and some new kid calls you a name, are you REALLY going to get butthurt off of that? Please, I'm making money, I'll just go buy another car to console myself or something
grin.gif
To other people maybe that would be a "big deal," but this man is making mainstream rap game money, if some new dude tried to disrespect my name I'd just take it as a compliment. If he REALLY wanted to diss OF he should've just done what Wiz did: not replied.

Yeah I know, I said he didn't bite as in "he didn't take the bait and reply to them just so they could get their name out even more."

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Fam, if you're a rapper that's probably making millions and some new kid calls you a name, are you REALLY going to get butthurt off of that? Please, I'm making money, I'll just go buy another car to console myself or something
grin.gif
To other people maybe that would be a "big deal," but this man is making mainstream rap game money, if some new dude tried to disrespect my name I'd just take it as a compliment. If he REALLY wanted to diss OF he should've just done what Wiz did: not replied.

grin.gif

Someone calls you a +$#$$%, it's natural to respond. No one took Tyler "seriously". No it wasn't a "serious diss".

But you call another man a +$#$$%, well, any man worth his salt is going to respond somehow. This is what these guys do. They rap. They talk #%$! on records. You talk #%$! about someone, they gon' respond.

And I can't help but laugh at how lame it is when I see someone tell someone to "shut up" on a forum.

And "swagged out"? Really?

grin.gif

Someone calls you a +$#$$%, it's natural to respond. No one took Tyler "seriously". No it wasn't a "serious diss".

But you call another man a +$#$$%, well, any man worth his salt is going to respond somehow. This is what these guys do. They rap. They talk #%$! on records. You talk #%$! about someone, they gon' respond.

And I can't help but laugh at how lame it is when I see someone tell someone to "shut up" on a forum.

And "swagged out"? Really?

grin.gif

so Tyler and Odd Future get a pass on everything they say? why? I find it hilarious that most rappers are blasted for rhyming about things they're not about, exaggerating, flat out lying, etc but these guys are applauded when they do the same exact thing.

I wouldn't have made a diss let alone reply not because of OF's reckless tendency but because as an established artist, there will always be people throwing rocks and ignoring them is usually the best response.

Oh and how long are they going to keep up the whole F 2dopeboyz and Nah Right? if they didn't care, they wouldn't say it on every song.
B.o.B. is on a POP STARS magazine cover with Wiz & Bruno Mars. He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, word to Joe Camel
and these guys are reincarnations of Al Capone

grin.gif

so Tyler and Odd Future get a pass on everything they say? why? I find it hilarious that most rappers are blasted for rhyming about things they're not about, exaggerating, flat out lying, etc but these guys are applauded when they do the same exact thing.

I wouldn't have made a diss let alone reply not because of OF's reckless tendency but because as an established artist, there will always be people throwing rocks and ignoring them is usually the best response.

Oh and how long are they going to keep up the whole F 2dopeboyz and Nah Right? if they didn't care, they wouldn't say it on every song.
B.o.B. is on a POP STARS magazine cover with Wiz & Bruno Mars. He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, word to Joe Camel
and these guys are reincarnations of Al Capone

grin.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Again, it's all about how you are built as a man. If you're good letting someone talk wreckless and letting it slide, that's you. Money doesn't change everyone.

Just because I have money and a great job doesn't mean a dude talking @%!@ in a bar will not get addressed. That's what it is.

BOB makes Pop records. Don't mean @%!@ is sweet. So he decided to respond. Just because he didn't handle it the way you claim you would, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Not everyone is going to take disrespect as a "compliment". That let it slide @%!@ ain't for everybody.

He went in, said what he had to say, and maybe keeps it moving.

"Butthurt"? Really?

This is idiotic. You should never judge a book by it's cover. Pun intended. The hardest rappers can be straight %+$$$ and you never know which "pop" rapper is nice with the hands.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Again, it's all about how you are built as a man. If you're good letting someone talk wreckless and letting it slide, that's you. Money doesn't change everyone.

Just because I have money and a great job doesn't mean a dude talking @%!@ in a bar will not get addressed. That's what it is.

BOB makes Pop records. Don't mean @%!@ is sweet. So he decided to respond. Just because he didn't handle it the way you claim you would, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Not everyone is going to take disrespect as a "compliment". That let it slide @%!@ ain't for everybody.

He went in, said what he had to say, and maybe keeps it moving.

"Butthurt"? Really?

This is idiotic. You should never judge a book by it's cover. Pun intended. The hardest rappers can be straight %+$$$ and you never know which "pop" rapper is nice with the hands.

Back
Top Bottom