B.o.B. - "No Future" (Odd Future Diss)

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Im Not You

They never said anything about that. Publicly at least. Domo tweeted him some #@#$ like "that's not swag" on Twitter and that was really it.
Yeah I know, I said he didn't bite as in "he didn't take the bait and reply to them just so they could get their name out even more."

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

laugh.gif
 Son calm down. You mean to tell me calling someone a F*ggot isn't serious. Yeah probably not enough to start a beef which would probably only benefit OF anyways. But dude probably wanted to get that off his chest at least he didn't call them out by name like OF did neither exept for that last line.
Fam, if you're a rapper that's probably making millions and some new kid calls you a name, are you REALLY going to get butthurt off of that? Please, I'm making money, I'll just go buy another car to console myself or something
grin.gif
To other people maybe that would be a "big deal," but this man is making mainstream rap game money, if some new dude tried to disrespect my name I'd just take it as a compliment. If he REALLY wanted to diss OF he should've just done what Wiz did: not replied.
Again, it's all about how you are built as a man. If you're good letting someone talk wreckless and letting it slide, that's you. Money doesn't change everyone.

Just because I have money and a great job doesn't mean a dude talking @%!@ in a bar will not get addressed. That's what it is.

BOB makes Pop records. Don't mean @%!@ is sweet. So he decided to respond. Just because he didn't handle it the way you claim you would, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Not everyone is going to take disrespect as a "compliment". That let it slide @%!@ ain't for everybody.

He went in, said what he had to say, and maybe keeps it moving.

"Butthurt"? Really?

B.o.B. is on a POP STARS magazine cover with Wiz & Bruno Mars. He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, word to Joe Camel
This is idiotic. You should never judge a book by it's cover. Pun intended. The hardest rappers can be straight %+$$$ and you never know which "pop" rapper is nice with the hands.

laugh.gif
Seems like most of the beef you have with what I say is with the colloquialisms I use, such as "swagged out" and "butthurt." Sorry if my speaking style doesn't suit you, but you can hop off of my use of the English language. Anyways, down to business.

I'm well aware that different people react differently in different situations, so in that aspect it's to each his own. Doesn't mean that one way isn't smarter than the other, though. All he did was give OF more attention instead of actually hurting their feelings or whatever he was trying to prove. I'm not Tyler, but I'm guessing a dude who constantly spits offensive material at a whim doesn't really care if a guy calls him a dolphin in the middle of great whites. Why? This dude Tyler was barely known a couple years ago and now B.o.B. is throwing diss tracks at him... OF is winning.

Yeah, he went in and said what he had to say, but did it really even do anything but help OF? Not really. But if he's happy with that, who am I to tell him not to be? If anything, I guess I'm in the wrong for not recognizing that he's just helping out a fellow artist by putting out a meaningless diss track to get their name more well known. B.o.B.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

They never said anything about that. Publicly at least. Domo tweeted him some #@#$ like "that's not swag" on Twitter and that was really it.
Yeah I know, I said he didn't bite as in "he didn't take the bait and reply to them just so they could get their name out even more."

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

laugh.gif
 Son calm down. You mean to tell me calling someone a F*ggot isn't serious. Yeah probably not enough to start a beef which would probably only benefit OF anyways. But dude probably wanted to get that off his chest at least he didn't call them out by name like OF did neither exept for that last line.
Fam, if you're a rapper that's probably making millions and some new kid calls you a name, are you REALLY going to get butthurt off of that? Please, I'm making money, I'll just go buy another car to console myself or something
grin.gif
To other people maybe that would be a "big deal," but this man is making mainstream rap game money, if some new dude tried to disrespect my name I'd just take it as a compliment. If he REALLY wanted to diss OF he should've just done what Wiz did: not replied.
Again, it's all about how you are built as a man. If you're good letting someone talk wreckless and letting it slide, that's you. Money doesn't change everyone.

Just because I have money and a great job doesn't mean a dude talking @%!@ in a bar will not get addressed. That's what it is.

BOB makes Pop records. Don't mean @%!@ is sweet. So he decided to respond. Just because he didn't handle it the way you claim you would, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Not everyone is going to take disrespect as a "compliment". That let it slide @%!@ ain't for everybody.

"Butthurt"? Really?

B.o.B. is on a POP STARS magazine cover with Wiz & Bruno Mars. He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, word to Joe Camel
This is idiotic. You should never judge a book by it's cover. Pun intended. The hardest rappers can be straight %+$$$ and you never know which "pop" rapper is nice with the hands.

laugh.gif
Seems like most of the beef you have with what I say is with the colloquialisms I use, such as "swagged out" and "butthurt." Sorry if my speaking style doesn't suit you, but you can hop off of my use of the English language. Anyways, down to business.

I'm well aware that different people react differently in different situations, so in that aspect it's to each his own. Doesn't mean that one way isn't smarter than the other, though. All he did was give OF more attention instead of actually hurting their feelings or whatever he was trying to prove. I'm not Tyler, but I'm guessing a dude who constantly spits offensive material at a whim doesn't really care if a guy calls him a dolphin in the middle of great whites. Why? This dude Tyler was barely known a couple years ago and now B.o.B. is throwing diss tracks at him... OF is winning.

Yeah, he went in and said what he had to say, but did it really even do anything but help OF? Not really. But if he's happy with that, who am I to tell him not to be? If anything, I guess I'm in the wrong for not recognizing that he's just helping out a fellow artist by putting out a meaningless diss track to get their name more well known. B.o.B.
pimp.gif

grin.gif

"Butthurt"? Really?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Looks like we've found Earl...

grin.gif

"Butthurt"? Really?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

"Butthurt"? Really?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Looks like you have nothing more to say
wink.gif

"Butthurt"? Really?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif

Wait why are people mad at BOB? Yeah I don't like his music and this diss sucked but come on now, this is hip hop not baseball don't let *@** slide. I respect him as a man for popping back but in the diss he ain't say much of nothing

Wait why are people mad at BOB? Yeah I don't like his music and this diss sucked but come on now, this is hip hop not baseball don't let *@** slide. I respect him as a man for popping back but in the diss he ain't say much of nothing

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif
You just said it for me...
...my last post was clearly directed to you, and I didn't even call you out by name (let alone on a record for the whole world to hear).

Naturally, you responded...

...B.o.B. did the same - it's what any man with a scintilla of self-respect would do.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif
...my last post was clearly directed to you, and I didn't even call you out by name (let alone on a record for the whole world to hear).

...B.o.B. did the same - it's what any man with a scintilla of self-respect would do.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
Really? We're on a forum, we're expected to reply. And even then, I didn't take your little disrespectful one line and turn my response into a 3 page essay. Nor am I a millionaire, in which case I probably wouldn't be on this forum.

Good try though
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
Really? We're on a forum, we're expected to reply. And even then, I didn't take your little disrespectful one line and turn my response into a 3 page essay. Nor am I a millionaire, in which case I probably wouldn't be on this forum.

Good try though
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

He ripped them but he doesn't gain anything from it. Keep getting that pop money these dudes are still up and coming. I wouldn't take Tyler's lyrics too serious.

He ripped them but he doesn't gain anything from it. Keep getting that pop money these dudes are still up and coming. I wouldn't take Tyler's lyrics too serious.

Some of you are really drinkin' the Wolf Gang Kool Aid right now...
...if someone were to say, "that fagg0t N' ___ (insert your name)" - you would have a problem with that too.

Some of you are really drinkin' the Wolf Gang Kool Aid right now...
...if someone were to say, "that fagg0t N' ___ (insert your name)" - you would have a problem with that too.

Back
Top Bottom