B.o.B. - "No Future" (Odd Future Diss)

TRASH & I don't even like anybody in OF besides Hodgy, Earl, & Frank Ocean

B.o.B. is on a POP STARS magazine cover with Wiz & Bruno Mars. He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, word to Joe Camel

TRASH & I don't even like anybody in OF besides Hodgy, Earl, & Frank Ocean

B.o.B. is on a POP STARS magazine cover with Wiz & Bruno Mars. He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, word to Joe Camel

B.o.B. is an idiot for taking that as a diss, guess Steve Harvey needs to make a track now too since he gets most of the "hate"
laugh.gif

But why should Tyler or anyone in OF even be mad? They got dissed by a pop star, this is all working in their favor ANYWAYS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I actually think B.O.B. spazzed on this
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Tyler is a fool though, you guys see him imitating Big Sean on twitter?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I actually think B.O.B. spazzed on this
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Tyler is a fool though, you guys see him imitating Big Sean on twitter?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Im actually glad B.O.B did this. That was straight up disrespect what Tyler said.

Shut up, you know when you heard that bar you knew it wasn't a serious diss
grin.gif
Now that B.o.B. made a big deal out of nothing, people want to hop on and act like this is legitimate beef. Tyler is like Artest mixed with Tyson-- when he says reckless things, are you REALLY gonna take him seriously?

The swagged out part is that he's fully aware that he's doing this and drawing B.o.B. in just to get himself and OF even more famous. Just because dudes spit a bunch of reckless rape lyrics you guys act like they aren't smart and fully aware of what they're doing. In a way, B.o.B.'s just helping a lesser known artist like he was in recent past get his name out there even more. They tried to do the same thing when Wiz Khalifa took Domo's album name, but Wiz was smart and didn't bite.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Im actually glad B.O.B did this. That was straight up disrespect what Tyler said.

Shut up, you know when you heard that bar you knew it wasn't a serious diss
grin.gif
Now that B.o.B. made a big deal out of nothing, people want to hop on and act like this is legitimate beef. Tyler is like Artest mixed with Tyson-- when he says reckless things, are you REALLY gonna take him seriously?

The swagged out part is that he's fully aware that he's doing this and drawing B.o.B. in just to get himself and OF even more famous. Just because dudes spit a bunch of reckless rape lyrics you guys act like they aren't smart and fully aware of what they're doing. In a way, B.o.B.'s just helping a lesser known artist like he was in recent past get his name out there even more. They tried to do the same thing when Wiz Khalifa took Domo's album name, but Wiz was smart and didn't bite.

Some of you are really drinkin' the Wolf Gang Kool Aid right now...
...if someone were to say, "that fagg0t N' ___ (insert your name)" - you would have a problem with that too.

Back
Top Bottom