B.o.B. on one.

But why does that support the Flat Earth Theory now?
Who said it did?
You said if you believe in Pangaea it would make sense
I said the concept WASN'T that crazy. But i was speaking under the belief that a primal form of man actually walked on pangea.
I def see where you're coming from though 

basically with VERY limited information and knowledge about the world it's understandable why people would think the world is flat 

View media item 1887299

Word is Hitler was looking for the entrance to the hollow earth in Antarctica and the himalayas. Dedicating resources to these expeditions in the middle of a war.

Yup, & After The War The Us Gov Sent Richard Byrd Down There With 4,700 Troops To Fing Him. They Didn't Find Hitler But They must've Found Something Because Shortly After The Goverments Of The Workd Signed A Treaty That Made It So No One "Owned" Antartica & Now There Is A Army Base & Ships Off The Coast

Yup, & After The War The Us Gov Sent Richard Byrd Down There With 4,700 Troops To Fing Him. They Didn't Find Hitler But They must've Found Something Because Shortly After The Goverments Of The Workd Signed A Treaty That Made It So No One "Owned" Antartica & Now There Is A Army Base & Ships Off The Coast

Sounds like they found oil

low key interest in the antarctica stuff.........the world isnt flat , but are there "secret locations" , for sure!

antarctica holding some secret makes me think about the deep oceans again.........this movie : the abyss  
pimp.gif

Why do some people in this thread keep saying that you're not allowed to go to Antarctica? You can, it's just extremely expensive and limited by inhospitable weather 75% of the year.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't get it either

There should be no mystery as to why travel is restricted to one of the most treacherous places on the planet

"For tourists, Antarctica is accessible only during the austral summer season from November to March, during which sea ice melts enough to allow access, coastal temperatures can rise up to highs of 14°C (57°F) and there are twenty four hours of daylight. During the winter the sea is impassable. Temperatures can fall to -40°C/F and there are twenty four hours of darkness. "

You're not prevented from going there due to secret military experiments; you're prevented from going there because it's impossible to get there, and even if you somehow could, you're pretty much guaranteed to die just from stepping outdoors :lol:

http://wikitravel.org/en/Antarctica

Last edited:
Neil deGrasse Tyson Shuts Down B.o.B’s Flat Earth Theory On ‘The Nightly Show’

"If I have seen farther than others, its from standing on the shoulders of giants"- I.N. :smokin

Last edited:
I mean, I understand question everything....be skeptical as I do and I am....

but b.o.b. just shooting himself in the foot without FIRST-HAND research or evidence to prove his point...hes just spewing out theories that have been around for a while now.....nothing first hand, notthing introspective...so yeah he set himself up with this one.

Gotta be careful not to get to entangled in the conspiracy theories and become a tool for disinformation....don't play yourself spreading someone else's message.

b.o.b. I know where u coming from brother, you just misguided.

I mean, I understand question everything....be skeptical as I do and I am....

but b.o.b. just shooting himself in the foot without FIRST-HAND research or evidence to prove his point...hes just spewing out theories that have been around for a while now.....nothing first hand, notthing introspective...so yeah he set himself up with this one.

Gotta be careful not to get to entangled in the conspiracy theories and become a tool for disinformation....don't play yourself spreading someone else's message.

b.o.b. I know where u coming from brother, you just misguided.
das it mane 

So a new scientist should step in and debunk his cloning conspiracy? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
So a new scientist should step in and debunk his cloning conspiracy? :nerd: :lol:

Most modern scientists agree that cloning is entirely possible, just highly unethical.

History has taught us that ethics have never kept people from experienting on others. :nerd:

Last edited:
But I don't think we're at the point where celebrity copies are being grown in pods overnight

Back
Top Bottom