Bachelor Pad.

My brother has a similar TV unit from IKEA.. so does my cousin.. they're awesome and really solid.

gonna be moving soon and i really wanna do this DIY project for the new crib

piano_bar_hero_18kfre1-18kfre8.jpg

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/better-homes-gardens/diy/how-to/h/-/16398971/how-to-make-a-piano-bar/

Upgrade your speakers.

Upgrade your life bruh.

Physician > respiratory therapist

You were a Physician before you started running the waffle truck?

Reverse that and you got it.

Oh i was going to say there is a guy in New york that left med school to start his

Poor judgment, in my opinion, but kudos to him for that.

I'm hedging my entrepreneurial ventures with med school.

So this is my newest place, Calgary. It's regular ikea stuff. Been here 2 months now. I want to pick up a really big shaggy rug.

any body got ideas for creating small sitting/table area in a SMALL APT?  wanna get a table and two stools agains the wall, but hard to find such furniture. everything is all about bulk.

So this is my newest place, Calgary. It's regular ikea stuff. Been here 2 months now. I want to pick up a really big shaggy rug.

Nice, 1BR Apartment? Only thing that seems to be missing is some art on the walls.

any body got ideas for creating small sitting/table area in a SMALL APT?  wanna get a table and two stools agains the wall, but hard to find such furniture. everything is all about bulk.

Post a pic of the room.

Also Ikea does have decent rugs. Hitting up random furniture stores is also a good idea.

I've been looking for rugs as well. They can get expensive fast. I really like the designs in some Persian rugs, but most of the ones that are the correct size for my living room are way out of my budget

Nice, 1BR Apartment? Only thing that seems to be missing is some art on the walls.
Post a pic of the room.

Also Ikea does have decent rugs. Hitting up random furniture stores is also a good idea.

Thanks man. Yea it's 1 br, 1050 sq ft.

I know I want to get some art as well, but honestly in trying to find a graffiti artist and have him stencil something in the wall beside the chair/fireplace. The $150-200 for a painting I would rather pay to a street dude

Thanks man. Yea it's 1 br, 1050 sq ft.

I know I want to get some art as well, but honestly in trying to find a graffiti artist and have him stencil something in the wall beside the chair/fireplace. The $150-200 for a painting I would rather pay to a street dude

Interesting idea.

I'm shopping around for a 1BR or studio somewhere in San Gabriel Valley, actually finding a few spots with W&D in unit :pimp:. planning on moving out in the next 2-3 months. I just hate these ad's that don't have a pic of the kitchen, or lacking the details ugh...:smh:

I'm thinking, as soon as I pay off my student loans, I'm going to buy about ten acres, with the thought of getting it zoned for residential/commercial property years Dow. The road. But, when I buy it, which I can get ten-fifteen acres, already zoned for residential property, for around 200k, where I'm thinking. So for now, I was thinking I want to buy the land and put a mobile home on the land until I get the funds to build what I want on the Land, anyone have experience living in a mobile home?

I'm thinking, as soon as I pay off my student loans, I'm going to buy about ten acres, with the thought of getting it zoned for residential/commercial property years Dow. The road. But, when I buy it, which I can get ten-fifteen acres, already zoned for residential property, for around 200k, where I'm thinking. So for now, I was thinking I want to buy the land and put a mobile home on the land until I get the funds to build what I want on the Land, anyone have experience living in a mobile home?

Where are you located? Does KCMO stand for Kansas City, Missouri?

That's going to be a lot of work and take a lot of money to develop unless you can get some investors. Even then, it all depends on location.

Kcmo stands for Kansas City Mo, but I've been looking up land in Md. I'm not to worried about future projects, I've bee doing research for years on land development, where and when to buy, how to buy, land quality etc. What I don't know is what it's like to live in a mobile home. On the surface, it seems super smart 30k for the house/septic system, a couple hundred to hook up cable, 5k for a solar power system, then you got a two bedroom home on a plot of land for less than 40k, one which can be removed for a building later, but still retained for sale/extra living space. But, what's the day to day like? Mantainance? How septic system actually works? Security? General safety? Is solar power feasible? and overall, do people enjoi it?

I'm fighting against the social stogma of mobile homes. So many people out here, in the Midwest, live in these tiny little two bedroom homes on a small piece of land, which are cool to me but they cost 20-40k more than the mobile homes I've been looking at, and their all about the same square footage as a large two or three bedroom apt.

Realistically, land and all, you can get like 5 acres and a mobile home for less than 100k, damn near anywhere in America (Florida, Cali and Ny excluded), it seems like a smart buy, but is it a comfortable buy?

Of course, all this has been my plan since I graduated, but since I'm back I'm school, had to put it on hold for a few more years, which is good, allows me to get my credit up.

Thanks guys. I really want to upgrade my TV now :lol: I want bigger!

I know it's all about layout and functionality probably different as well because you have a wife, but I have a projector..150 inches of pure 1080 p with 3d capabilities.. Got it 780 of Amazon. Joint is the best thing I bought for my home. It does look real weird there is just this big wall with nothing on it and no tv unit but entertainment factor is there when it on

Last edited:
Kcmo stands for Kansas City Mo, but I've been looking up land in Md. I'm not to worried about future projects, I've bee doing research for years on land development, where and when to buy, how to buy, land quality etc. What I don't know is what it's like to live in a mobile home. On the surface, it seems super smart 30k for the house/septic system, a couple hundred to hook up cable, 5k for a solar power system, then you got a two bedroom home on a plot of land for less than 40k, one which can be removed for a building later, but still retained for sale/extra living space. But, what's the day to day like? Mantainance? How septic system actually works? Security? General safety? Is solar power feasible? and overall, do people enjoi it?

I'm fighting against the social stogma of mobile homes. So many people out here, in the Midwest, live in these tiny little two bedroom homes on a small piece of land, which are cool to me but they cost 20-40k more than the mobile homes I've been looking at, and their all about the same square footage as a large two or three bedroom apt.

Realistically, land and all, you can get like 5 acres and a mobile home for less than 100k, damn near anywhere in America (Florida, Cali and Ny excluded), it seems like a smart buy, but is it a comfortable buy?

Of course, all this has been my plan since I graduated, but since I'm back I'm school, had to put it on hold for a few more years, which is good, allows me to get my credit up.
i think someone posted them before but have you considered shipping container homes?  for me, that is exactly the type of place id love and supposedly a container is only $2-3K...no idea how much it'd be to combine them though...

Back
Top Bottom