Bachelor Pad.

I don't know if this has been stated or not but I've picked up some very nice couches, recliners, bed frame, etc at furniture liquidation stores. My hometown has a struggling mall that uses these types of stores to fill vacant spaces. Usually there'll be a small scratch or possibly a broken piece of a living room set that will knock the price down by a considerable amount. 

laugh.gif
at dude with the 32 inch saying getting a large TV is corny. Y'all have to see the humor in that.
He's right to an extent, though...

I'm still using an older 37" Panasonic in my living area - I could very easily buy a newer, bigger TV but it'd really just be overkill in my space.

I'll get some pictures up next week, just moved in a week and a half ago and still need to do some organizing.

I have dark grey couches, a light grey rug, white accent chairs, and a black entertainment stand.

What color coffee table will work? 

Will grey work?

He's right to an extent, though...

I'm still using an older 37" Panasonic in my living area - I could very easily buy a newer, bigger TV but it'd really just be overkill in my space.

I'll get some pictures up next week, just moved in a week and a half ago and still need to do some organizing.
He's wrong.

His little picture is in regards to 720p vs 1080p when you're >40. You wont' notice 1080p with a smaller screen.

My corny *** likes to watch film as if I were in the theater. The bigger the screen, the more genuine it feels. It also helps when you're watch DTV and have 4 games on at once.

He's wrong.

His little picture is in regards to 720p vs 1080p when you're >40. You wont' notice 1080p with a smaller screen.

My corny *** likes to watch film as if I were in the theater. The bigger the screen, the more genuine it feels. It also helps when you're watch DTV and have 4 games on at once.
He's right about people buying enormous TVs that don't fit their space(s) just to say they have said TVs...

I always laugh when someone has a huge, new TV yet they live in some dump of a place.

That's what's corny - but hey, at least you have a nice TV!

This is a 65" and at times, I feel like it doesn't go with the size of my wall. Wifey says it looks small from our kitchen.

Oh well... like I said, next one will atleast be 70"+... and i'm still looking for a entertainment center/console.

My girl saw one at RC Willey, that was light gray, and a electric fire place in the middle (I thought the fire place was corny)

Last edited:

He's right about people buying enormous TVs that don't fit their space(s) just to say they have said TVs...

I always laugh when someone has a huge, new TV yet they live in some dump of a place.

That's what's corny - but hey, at least you have a nice TV!
60 inches is small and I dont have the biggest place. I measured just now and I can fit 71.5 inches...If I move it to the other wall with no windows I can do 120 in.

I'm a firm believer in buying the ugliest house on the block. If it wasn't for refi purposes, i would have left the outside looking like thrash 
laugh.gif

People don't want to rob what looks to have already been robbed

Haha true. Reminds me of them movies, where it looks like some post apocalypse house on the outside. but once you go in its like being at kanyes house..

Hawaii,

Place looks really nice, so I assume you own it. If so, next move up might be some really nice window shades (ie plantation shutters) and a projector. That wall looks huge, especially with a 65" already on it.

That might be one of the rare cases that breaking the bank on something bigger than a 70" TV is worth it.

Hard to call without seeing it in person, but it looks really good already.

My TV is 46" and I like the look of it, although come football season I do want to upgrade to a 55" 4K

Don't think I'd like anything larger than that.

So I found my area rug for my living room today. Just happened to drive by a Home Depot and in the parkinglot under a huge tent were the words "RUG SALE"

I was looking at a 5x8 rug...but most of the ones I saw online were 300-400 bucks.

I found one for $150.

Guess I got a bit lucky

Sound bar suggestions?

Looking to purchase one for my living room as opposed to keeping the surround sound that it appears on its way out due to age.

Moved today. Feels good man. Still have a bunch to do as far as bringing stuff from the other house, but my bed and dresser and clothes and about 93% of my shoes are here now. Directv was *****ing, so that wasn't installed today smh, guess I'll watch tv at the other crib then come home to sleep lol.

Happy Monday bros

Back
Top Bottom