Bachelor Pad.

^^I like Dallas for housing but the skyline isn't the best to me. I love the bang for the buck though cause I saw condos in Dallas that would cost 3+ mil in Philly.

Yeah Dallas is where its at. The skyline will get better I'm sure with everything that is being built. I love this City to death. Hints why I named my clothing line City Life. But I'm currently living by Mockingbird Station. Looking to get a condo within the next couple of months as I'm fixing my credit. After that I'll prolly look for a home while I rent out the condo. Thats my dream so far.

8)

I told myself I'd be more active in this thread... Moved in my 2BR back in August

Second BR is a closet... and we built this rack to hold all of this...

More pics to come as furnishing progresses...
My setup use to look similar to this..used my spare room for my Univ of KY stuff and the shoes

I too have too much white space on my walls, but I'd rather develop a photo or make my own art rather than buy someone else work that has no connection to me.

That is beyond dope.

When I was in Italy this summer, one vineyard I went to had clear circles on their main floor that looked down into a wine cellar. No staircase though.

My wine collection is starting to outgrow my wine racks and fridge. Still in an NY apt. though.

Wine cellar/man cave is the dream when I buy a house. But I'm married + kids, so it ain't no bachelor pad!

Back
Top Bottom