Bachelor Pad.

ehhh, i haven't had a tv for the past year and i don't miss it at all...even when i had one at home, i never really messed with it...you can d/l your favorite shows and stream sportscenter on your computer...music is more essential to me...i'm looking to cop a nice home audio system and maybe a vinyl setup...

Any reliable online sites that sell kitchen sets that aren't really expensive... I need a table badly, looking for either marble top or granite tops with a set of four chairs...

sa_300413_03.jpg

:x :x :x

http://www.contemporist.com/2013/04/30/de-wet-24-by-saota-okha-interiors/

Honestly, unless its for the sake of limiting distractions while you pursue something then I'd keep basic cable. If its for financial reasons, try cutting out other frivolous spending habits before you start altering your experience at home.

Its your choice in the end but I consider cable an essential luxury (if we're sticking to the Bachelor Pad theme). Sure we got Netflix and all that other stuff but it just is not the same...
This. Especially during playoffs. Everything is on cable except the Finals.

I hear a lot of people say they dont watch T.V. but I'm one of those who cant do without it.

I tried to go without it last year and ended up spending triple by going out to either watch it at the bar or a friends house (byob/f) steez.

keep this thread going, I'm moving soon into a new apt or condo soon and want to spice things up interior wise since I think I want to buy all new furniture than what I have now. So keep it going with the new specs and pics and ideas bros

Just pieced together this rug from carpet tiles. Anyone got some ideas on a modern tv stand?

Hi.

I love this idea. How did you attach the carpet tiles to each other?
Did you flip them upside down and attach a whole sheet of underlay/rug gripper, or did you just use an adhesive tape?

Bob.

It's from a company called FLOR. They include some adhesive stickers that are used to connect the corners. The material underneath is non slip. Haven't had any issues with it slipping around at all.

I ended up finding a nice BDI TV stand from craigslist. All the panels are a tinted tempered glass so I can still use my remote:

Finally got around to taking pics of the crib. Still feel that theres more to do...

Entrance when you first walk in

To the left of the entrance is the bathroom straight ahead, the washer/dryer on the left and coat closet on the right

Any recommended tv stands that will hide all those wires? TV is 42 inch btw

Bedroom entrance to the bathroom. Door to the left is my closet.

Last edited:
^^^ that's dope!!! How much did it run you if you don't mind asking and what size is it?
TV stand or Rug?

And for TV stands I'd probably get something closed up if you want to hide wires. You'll have to do more cable managing with open designs...

Get these plastic tubes to hide the wires.  You can put like 5-7 chords per each tube. They have them at Ikea for like $1.00:
Finally got around to taking pics of the crib. Still feel that theres more to do...

Any recommended tv stands that will hide all those wires? TV is 42 inch btw

nice place Steebie J...hows the balcony/view? pix?
Thanks!

Unfortunately i dont have a balcony. At times i wish i did but i can live without it. But my view is good although its facing a major freeway. I can see Reliant Stadium and the Astrodome from here lol. The windows are double paned so hardly do i ever hear the cars. 

Niiiiiice spot steebie ... very clean set up...

Gives off a mature vibe. Where are you located and what's the rent looking like?

Back
Top Bottom