Bachelor Pad.

You're right it's not a bachelor pad. I don't think this thread is about being able to afford ridiculously balling houses. In my opinion, it's about working with what you got a picking up details you like and learning to adapt them to your place, for cheap, or at least affordable. Similar to the Dressing Better thread, Taste>Money

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Minimalism>

QFT

I finally got a new one bedroom 800sq feet.....my friends have been roasting me cause it has made unnecessary space for one person. I hate clutter, so open space and minimal furniture if my thing. Hitting up ikea soon.

I feel funny asking this but, how is it that the TV is mounted and there is absolutely no visible wiring around it? Where did all the wires go? 
embarassed.gif

27yx261.jpg

-Broke +@@ student
-500 sqf basement suite
-roomate/roomates bedroom not pictured
-laundry room/bathroom not pictured
-sorry for potential OD of pics

Living area / Kitchen / Dining room / Grate room / Foyer
grin.gif

Bedroom / Office / Storage room / The place where the magic (doesn't) happen
grin.gif

Bonus: maddd tacky
grin.gif

Bonus: Walk In Closet
grin.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett
I like your apartment, I have 800 sqft/ 1 bedroom apt to work with. My living room/dining/kitchen area is OD spacious, I have no idea what to do
ohwell.gif

I like little things that give an apartment a touch of class. I like the glass liqour shelf you got and the framed picture. I think if I shopped smart I could have a really nice bachelor pad. I plan on living where I'm at right now for atleast 2 years. I hate moving.
smh.gif

Finally got a chance to upload some pics of the new place been wanting to do this since page one of this thread. I actually got acouple of ideas from this thread.

Anyways here is my crib I'm stil lacking on  alot of the wall art but it is a work in progress I guess u could say...

390906591.jpg

390906610.jpg

390906625.jpg

390906644.jpg

390906649.jpg

390906565.jpg

390906558.jpg

390906748.jpg

390906769.jpg

Unpictured: is my other sneaker closet, this antique looking clock, and my microwave which i jus couldnt angle in that dining room pic

suggestions are always welcome I actually am looking for a way to hide a couple of those cords behind the tv

This thread is making me even more mad at my apartment decor. When I got my own place 3 years ago I had all these ideas for a minimalistic setup and they just didn't pan out. Now I have too many things and nowhere to put everything, and I don't even know how it happened. The build of my apt is inconvenient. Outlets are where they shouldn't be, windows, doorways. I don't know what they were thinking when they constructed these apartments. My apartment has improved a little since my girlfriend moved in with me but at the same time, her living with me creates more clutter. I wish I could bring someone in to just help me get my place looking the way I always had visioned.

4Wrestling, that's crazy. I would kill to live in the Northern Liberties area. You either had some help or you have a really great paying job.

Picking up something very similar to this tomorrow.

meti-platform-bed-dark-oak-nightstands.jpg

Oak platform, OG price was 4k but I'm getting it for a steal.

Kind of worried about banging my shins. Brought my girl with me to check it out and the bed is going to be perfect for hitting it from the back.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Picking up something very similar to this tomorrow.

meti-platform-bed-dark-oak-nightstands.jpg

Oak platform, OG price was 4k but I'm getting it for a steal.

Kind of worried about banging my shins. Brought my girl with me to check it out and the bed is going to be perfect for hitting it from the back
laugh.gif

I like this a lot but I'd be to afraid my shins would hit that bed to much.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Master Bedroom

That's dope as hell.

I'm gonna bite that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
  Info on where you get the panty dropping lights at?
Nii i see you was doing some things in your youth
pimp.gif
those lights are a nice touch

yeah where did u get these lights, def would add a nice touch to my room

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Master Bedroom

That's dope as hell.

I'm gonna bite that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
  Info on where you get the panty dropping lights at?
Nii i see you was doing some things in your youth
pimp.gif
those lights are a nice touch

yeah where did u get these lights, def would add a nice touch to my room

Not sharing a bachelor pad per say, but since everyone is posting different beds and such, I'd figure I would share my new purchase.

New mattress (firm) with split box springs and white suede head board....just cause.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I'll work on a new comforter at a later time.

Rest of my setup (bedroom)

Back
Top Bottom