Barkley Godzillas

^ No!, just ....NO! 
laugh.gif

pulled the DS pair out earlier 
nthat.gif
damn I might just pull mines out to check the air bubble unit, last time i checked mines was clear as day.

Yea those Red cb34's are nasty ugly, only alternative cw that was dope was the HOH Suns Cw, they do need to retro again with better paint cause they chip too easy.

Bubble is clear as day on my beaters. I'm about to post some before and after restoration pics soon...

My bubble is cloudy but you can fix that with a blow dryer on LOW heat.

Oh man!! I remember when I got my first paycheck back in 2007, these were the first sneakers I bought from Foot Locker, and ever since then I've been a sneakerhead. I used to wear them just about every day. I hope they bring these back!
this colorway doesn't lol

any tips on painting the chipped white pods? What type of angelus paint to get and so on... I have 2 pairs and if it wasn't for the paint one of them could pass for nds

Hope they release the Godzillas in the og black like they did with the white 94s this year. Nike needs to keep releasing og Barkleys and ditch the whole chuck posite experiment haha 

Last edited:
Ima big time Suns fan and I've been on the hunt for the black white purple pair for YEARS. Can't find a DS pair for a reasonable price

Smh

Saw on the CB 94 thread someone had seen that they were releasing the Godzillas in the white/orange/purple color way next spring...so hopefully nike does the right thing and follows it up with the Black/Purple color way 

STILL HAVE MY PAIR.. WORE EM FEW TIMES OVER THE YEARS... THEYRE STILL DOPE AND THAT WAS BACK WHEN RETRO'S GOT THE DECENT QUALITY TREATMENT

Those white pair is beyond ugly. They need to drop just the blk_purp and the phoenix suns hoh cw and call it a wrap, but i know for fact they going to butcher Godzillas.

Just fyi, it will be the Uptempo style MAX CB34 releasing next year and not the Godzillas. Nike didn't have a pic in the catalog, so I just went on the description. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom