Barkleys' v. Penny's

lol that video is hilarious
there are some barkleys i like but i think overall the penny line was better

couldnt agree with you more...man i wish my all white pennys were as clean as these.... anyone know where i can cop another pair?

wow, those OG's are sweet!!nike shoulda released those instead of those retro black/reds... but yeah, other than the Jordan line Penny has the best one,better than barkley, pippen, kobe, lebron, garnett, VC...and GP only the zoom gp and GP II were hot from that line..

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

wow, those OG's are sweet!!nike shoulda released those instead of those retro black/reds... but yeah, other than the Jordan line Penny has the best one, better than barkley, pippen, kobe, lebron, garnett, VC...and GP only the zoom gp and GP II were hot from that line..
yea they Nike should have released the white/white/royal colorway..instead of the black/red joints..i remember like 2 years ago they had a sale onthe penny I's both colorways..they were marked down to like $60.00..i picked up the blue/black pennys.

I agree w/ Foamcollector...I would buy five pair each of the all black Penny 1 w/ blue reflector piping and the all white. The retro all white and black weresuper ugly!

This Thread.....
smh.gif

U ALREADY!!!!

Pennys line was better, but I loved the CB 34 i wore those things until they had holes in them, one of my favorite shoes ever

wow... surprised at the results... I would think Barkleys hands down... CB series are classics...

I think Penny had 3 ill shoes, Penny 1, 2 and foams. But I think Barkely had 4 ill shoes, 180's, Air Force Max CB, Air Max CB 94, Nike Aire CB 34. So Ithink Barkley would win

Penny's, but I'm not really copping either pair since Nike went with that miniscule air bubble now. Those small air bubble's are horrible.

Originally Posted by Tommy Gibbs

I think Penny had 3 ill shoes, Penny 1, 2 and foams. But I think Barkely had 4 ill shoes, 180's, Air Force Max CB, Air Max CB 94, Nike Aire CB 34. So I think Barkley would win

What he said.

Back
Top Bottom