Barkleys' v. Penny's

penny
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Penny had the potential to be a superstar...Barkley WAS a superstar...
thats got nothing to do with their shoes.

apparently u werent reading thru the last pg that was a response to what someone stated
smh.gif

Barkleys

But it doesn't surprise me that a lot of youngin's will say Penny.

it all depends on when you got into shoes, early nineties=barkleys mid to late nineties=pennys, i got into shoes in high school 96-2000 so pennys for me but imso in love with these over any penny or other barkleys:
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
IMO these > any penny or barkley before or since

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Penny had the potential to be a superstar...Barkley WAS a superstar...
thats got nothing to do with their shoes.

apparently u werent reading thru the last pg that was a response to what someone stated
smh.gif
i read through the entire thread, maybe i missed it.
but in any case, that argument as a whole has nothing to do with a players signature shoe

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

smh.gif
@ all the people saying penny's are all hype.. like there arent any good pennys. besides the half cents and foams, wheres all the hype? if you ask me each line has high points and low points. just like the jordan line
Barkley's have less low points IMO

I have 5 different types of Barkley's
The only Penny's I buy are Foam's

The rest of the Penny's I was never in to, and would only get on sale.

And people only have 100 pages on Foams and 1/2 cents, so that point was mute

Penny's hands down!!! 4 me personally. I remember when I was hop scotching on these dudes faces on my way to the hoop.

Barkley's hands down. we are talking about looks tho. performance wise I think it depends on what positions you play.

There are some barkley's that I love like the exclusive Air Force Max's but Foams kill it for me

I've owned both, and I think the Barkley's got more attention, but the Penny's have always had a better style.

Back
Top Bottom