batman/Bruce wayne vs Iron man/ tony stark

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I mess with comicvine but not their forums much (cuz usually when I read the comment section it's just rabid hate and ignorance). A comic fan is knowledgeable but the Bat fanboys were only enabaled by DC's incessant need to propel Batman on level with Superman yet still make him "human" while basically making him capable of anything. It doesn't help that writer's go down that rabbit hole of making Bats so paranoid he suddenly plans for everything

That's why you get that hack writing and lame hax super powered mary sue Batman.

As you see the Tony Stark tropes can go just as far but that's based way more off of the movie and that one line by Stane in the movie :lol:
Why would superheroes with super powers have a "fair one"? What exactly is fair in that? You talking about one dude who is basicaly a vigilante compared to a dude with super powers in a super powered suit. That's just dumb on yall part. Yall don't want to accept it though. It don't matter what made up criteria you make up either. We're talking about one guy with powers and a dude who has to survive without and you want to take the powers from one guy and let the other guy keep everything he's gained without powers in order to survive :lol:

This is what you're not understanding Tony Stark is a super human. He's not some regular guy that has a suit. Even without the suit he has super powers compared to a regular human. If you can't grasp that I don't know what to tell you. You're not understanding that Tony Stark doesn't just constantly work on improving his suits but also improving himself. When he started this he was a dying man now he's at the point where that is no longer a huge threat. If you don't like what he's become in comics that's on you buddy. It don't change the facts.

When the hell did the Punisher kill Iron Man? :lol: In some Punisher story where he caught him out of his suit? Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe or Punisher Vs. or something? I'm a Punisher fan but even in the most recent Punisher War Zone his bout with Tony was all comic relief. Iron Man don't use bullets but lasers and repulsor beams. What that got to do with Batman who don't use guns? Batman got a chance but a slim one.

Going by your argument, any superhero without their super power gives Batman the edge in a "fair one"
How is catching a fair one stupid???Your arguement is no better then a fanboy.....
Ironman is not some unbeatable superhero which you and your brethren have made it to be
At this point the arguement for me is dead because nobody is listening at all
It's all the fair and balanced Fox News decrees in here for ironman
It's obvious u like ironman.. That's cool but anything I say is countered with an arguement that absolutely makes ironman some superhuman that can't be touched
Punisher killed him but that's not a good arguement because its not the same universe
Batman preps- not a good arguement because we all just rush into a fight and win
Batman has tenacity, heart, determination, has fought with broken limbs- heart means nothing to you dudes because ironman has a suit and still would win if he didnt have the suit because he is a pure genius
Batman has a arsenal of crazy weapons and utility belt- ironman proton cannon,missiles, repulsor blast would kill batman from jump
So catching a fair one was my criteria but that is what I thought the premise was but even in that you find well .... There's nothing fair about a fight... Smh
In the end this thread is done for me... I really enjoyed it for the past two days but like Bernie Mack said my body is weary and it's like beating a dead horse
Ironman Can beat everybody in the marvel universe and dc and image and street fighter and could kill Phoenix and magneto( the real strongest superhumans in marvel)
Smh....
You win... Back to reading bleach
Nah you got it twisted obviously. If you gonna come in to this thread late and just make generalizations I can tell this is a waste of my time. You over her grouping me in with other ppl, talking about FOX news :lol:, saying ppl said things they never said you can go ahead and keep all that bull ****.

End of the day you want to take a super power away from a superhero and have all these one sided bias argument to stack the odds in favor of who you want to win while ignoring actual facts. You're mad cuz the facts are against your opinion. You can talk up Bats heart and his will to win or w/e but that aint changing anything. You either clearly have a bias have no knowledge of what Tony Stark goes through.

I mean look at your pathetic argument at this point. People are telling you Iron Man would beat Batman and you take that as Iron Man can beat everyone :lol: That's pitiful. This aint thread about who else can beat Iron Man cuz that'd be a long list. At this point it's why Iron Man would beat Batman.

FTR, Bleach sucks. If you were one of those dudes talking about about you left American comics for manga it's clear you've managed to find the ****** manga out there :lol: I mean really Bleach? You think Naruto is great too? Kubo and Kishimoto have basically been mailing it in for years now just milking the success of the books cuz they're popular and at one point in time were actually good. I find it funny you'll complain about Iron Man being unbeatable (just cuz he wouldn't beat batman) but you read Bleach where the main character literally has every super power from every group in the story and has one of the most hax super villains in fiction in Aizen :lol:

C'mon son.

Last edited:
How is catching a fair one stupid???Your arguement is no better then a fanboy.....
Ironman is not some unbeatable superhero which you and your brethren have made it to be
At this point the arguement for me is dead because nobody is listening at all
It's all the fair and balanced Fox News decrees in here for ironman
It's obvious u like ironman.. That's cool but anything I say is countered with an arguement that absolutely makes ironman some superhuman that can't be touched
Punisher killed him but that's not a good arguement because its not the same universe
Batman preps- not a good arguement because we all just rush into a fight and win
Batman has tenacity, heart, determination, has fought with broken limbs- heart means nothing to you dudes because ironman has a suit and still would win if he didnt have the suit because he is a pure genius
Batman has a arsenal of crazy weapons and utility belt- ironman proton cannon,missiles, repulsor blast would kill batman from jump
So catching a fair one was my criteria but that is what I thought the premise was but even in that you find well .... There's nothing fair about a fight... Smh
In the end this thread is done for me... I really enjoyed it for the past two days but like Bernie Mack said my body is weary and it's like beating a dead horse
Ironman Can beat everybody in the marvel universe and dc and image and street fighter and could kill Phoenix and magneto( the real strongest superhumans in marvel)
Smh....
You win... Back to reading bleach

So what's a fair fight to you?

Iron Man being stripped of his defining features? Batman given time to prepare?

To me, a fair fight is the two heroes meeting unprepared in a neutral zone with their base abilities. I thought this was the consensus.

Your argument about the Punisher really holds no weight. Everyone knows that was a gimmick book. You might as well mention the time Batman was a vampire. Also the thing about Bats' heart and determination is great, but heart and determination by themselves aren't enough to win this battle.

You seem more disconnected from the fiction than you realize. Magneto and Phoenix are NOT the most powerful entities in the Marvel universe. That's not even up for debate.

Superman vs Thor is close but the fact Thor is a god all his blows will be imbued with magic so supes would be extra hurt

Someone start a Thor vs. Superman thread...I like that one better :lol:
I remember the last one where dudes were trying to say those crappy DC/Marvel crossover comics were definitive in saying Thor would lose despite the fact it was never a one on one fight and neither Superman or Thor actually used the full extent of their powers.

I'd like that discussion if ppl would approach with knowledge of both characters not just leaning hard on either side. I notice too many ppl treat Thor like a muscle head with a hammer. Off jump he uses magic so you know he can hurt Superman. I'd give Supes the edge in pure strength though but Thor can do more things with his enchanted hammer than Supes can. That's what makes the fight interesting.

Also fighting wise Thor would be more likely to make it a fight to the death given the right circumstances. All it'd take is for Odin to banish him until he beats Superman :lol:

Last edited:
10 min fight scenario with a few breakdowns. Im still not sure if id agree with it but it was interesting

lol there was already a superman v goku thread, complete with a 25 minute video breakdown.
Superman won

Last edited:
I hate how weak they have made superman over the years. He went from punching through planets, to barely being able to pick up that daily globe statue or whatever it was called. It used to be, superman is invincible unless you find his one weakness.

Now just about anything can hurt him, maybe people were getting bored of him always winning.

Either way, he seems to have his full strength in Injustice, gods among us 
nerd.gif

I hate how weak they have made superman over the years. He went from punching through planets, to barely being able to pick up that daily globe statue or whatever it was called. It used to be, superman is invincible unless you find his one weakness.

Now just about anything can hurt him, maybe people were getting bored of him always winning.

nerd.gif

Everyone complained that he was too strong and had too much powers. Good writers still manages to write around it though but the New 52 reset him for the most part, that is mostly in his origins story though, he is still ridiculous in the other New52 comics.

Read all medical books in 5 minutes? :lol:
View media item 356821View media item 356822
Bench pressing a planet for 5 days
View media item 356823

Last edited:
Everyone complained that he was too strong and had too much powers. Good writers still manages to write around it though but the New 52 reset him for the most part, that is mostly in his origins story though, he is still ridiculous in the other New52 comics.

Read all medical books in 5 minutes? :lol:
View media item 356821View media item 356822
Bench pressing a planet for 5 days
View media item 356823

How do you beat a dude that can bench planets? :smh:

Oh that's right... Kryptonite :lol:

nerd.gif
Nah. If he was no characters except the magic based ones, characters from New Genesis or Apokolips, and Mentallo (other characters that use his weakness) would be able to hurt him. His health bar should never move for the most part :lol:

How do you beat a dude that can bench planets? :smh:

Oh that's right... Kryptonite :lol:

And magic.

Or brute strength. Doomsday killed him that way or in a long coma, depending how you look at it. :lol:

Or lack of yellow sun. Or the red sun.

Last edited:
Basically, the only other time I recall batman defeating Superman without kryptonite was when he hit him with a bunch of missiles, then went in to finish him off.

I prefer the only superman, dude was crazy. I don't mind weakening him, but when he can be beaten by lesser heroes it's a problem 
laugh.gif

iron man would defeat batman. tony starks has more tech than batman ( duh )

Superman > all

Change the title to superhero fight thread.

What would happen if we put Kratos up against Superman?

No need to argue any superman vs anyone. They wrote him to be unbeatable. He constantly comes up with new powers as needed

Back
Top Bottom