batman/Bruce wayne vs Iron man/ tony stark

Change the title to superhero fight thread.

What would happen if we put Kratos up against Superman?
Really my dude
Now we bring Kratos in the mix
I think a better match would be Thor vs Kratos if you are going that route but if you stay with your matchup
#kratosgangweindis

Thor would Wash Kratos.Average god that fought Kratos wasn't even paying him real attention and pretty much overlooked him.Thor would take it to him in an instance .

No need to argue any superman vs anyone. They wrote him to be unbeatable. He constantly comes up with new powers as needed

But Kratos is the unbeatable god :pimp:

Darkseid is considered a God and Superman has beaten him so...

But darkseid isn't Kratos?

Kratos, plus all the gods of Olympus' powers like in the 3rd game, vs superman. I am siding with kratos

Darkside will just shrug off Kratos and not even bother dealing with him personally. :lol:

You got time? Read up on what Darkseid can and has done: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatmanvsWolverine/news/?a=50986

I hate how weak they have made superman over the years. He went from punching through planets, to barely being able to pick up that daily globe statue or whatever it was called. It used to be, superman is invincible unless you find his one weakness.

Now just about anything can hurt him, maybe people were getting bored of him always winning.

Either way, he seems to have his full strength in Injustice, gods among us 
nerd.gif

Ehh, well in Batman: The Dark Night Pt. 1 & 2 They made him who he is and they showed how he could have easily destroyed batman.

They just added morals over the years.

i see wut u did there :lol:

little kryptonite to even out da playin field so u know they can get a fair one :wink:
But a fair one doesn't count to a man that's a walking battery in a microwave oven that has powers that are only rivialed by galatcus...no subliminals....pew,pew

Who would not want to be Iron man.

1. He is very smart

2. He is wealthy

3. He is very technical. He designs/builds and works on his own products/inventions vs Batman has someone else to do his work.

4. Iron man also gets the bonus that every smart & wealthy man gets.
smokin.gif
 LADIES. For the young ones yes ladies because there is a difference between a lady & a female
roll.gif

But darkseid isn't Kratos?

Kratos, plus all the gods of Olympus' powers like in the 3rd game, vs superman. I am siding with kratos

Not trying to come at you man, you just post a lot of interesting match ups :lol:

Personally, taking the Man of Steel. His New 52 iteration is :x

Son is bench-pressing planets and flying WELL beyond the speed of light.

Dude has flown from the center of the Earth, to the Sun, and then gotten ready for work all in the span of about 6 seconds (I can provide the scans if needed).

He punched H'el with enough force to destroy a mountain, and the punch was felt not only in the center of the Earth, but in the outer reaches of our own atmosphere as well.

Supes literally flicked the Flash down the street.

Dude also has the second most brilliant mind on the planet aside from Lex Luthor, demonstrated by him reading every medical text in the span of a second or so, and defeating aliens by thinking of them as all one 5th dimensional being and instructing people to attack them from the 5th dimension using a scalar field :x

Idk, I'm taking Supes over just about anyone.

So I told my friends about this thread.

And you dudes have a lot of knowledge when it comes to this stuff. So we have a question...

Superman vs The Hulk

Who wins?

Batman I would still pick( and he is my third favorite character... Logan, bishop and black symbiote Spider-Man are my top tiers) I like the solo dolo, dark characters more
Superman would beat the hulk, haven't read since ww hulk so I could be wrong, I don't think he could sustain "hulk smash "for that long against supe
I also liked lobo, that comic was the ish

Last edited:
So I told my friends about this thread.

And you dudes have a lot of knowledge when it comes to this stuff. So we have a question...

Superman vs The Hulk

Who wins?

Like base hulk (not like WWH or anything) and post-crisis supes??
I'd go with supes.

What does base hulk even mean. lol

Dude's power went straight exponential after he came back to Earth during World War Hulk. He took out just about everybody. Base Hulk is his base level, like when you catch him eating scones at Starbucks or something.

I mean, Batman got his back broken by Bane which Iron Man could easily murk w/ his suit.
Bane would turn Stark's life upside down in less than a week, son still struggling with arms dealers while Bruce dealing with extreme idealist who want to shape the world through their own beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom