Be on the look out for Footlocek coupon Ends 9/12

Don't know how common of knowledge this is... but places like Foot Quarters are like Footlocker clearance stores so to speak... I just went to one yesterday (in Brighton, MI, if anyone's around), and they had some 6 Rings HOF for $80 (a few good sizes around 10.5), AJF 4 Military Blue (only 1) for $80, and DMP 7 Pack for $200 (might be a size 11 left)... was able to use the coupon on all of them (did the first order with the first 2 pairs, then another order with the DMP Pack). Total came out to around $310 (I used giftcards as well)... but there's definitely some deals out there if you look. So definitely don't sleep on Foot Quarters if you know any around you, because these coupons work there too.

Don't know how common of knowledge this is... but places like Foot Quarters are like Footlocker clearance stores so to speak... I just went to one yesterday (in Brighton, MI, if anyone's around), and they had some 6 Rings HOF for $80 (a few good sizes around 10.5), AJF 4 Military Blue (only 1) for $80, and DMP 7 Pack for $200 (might be a size 11 left)... was able to use the coupon on all of them (did the first order with the first 2 pairs, then another order with the DMP Pack). Total came out to around $310 (I used giftcards as well)... but there's definitely some deals out there if you look. So definitely don't sleep on Foot Quarters if you know any around you, because these coupons work there too.

Originally Posted by sdotrich

I HOPE we can use thison the foamposites sept. 3!

I Was thinking the same thing, only thing is i believe you have to wait 10 days or so after the shoe has been released, unless u know somebody who works there and doesnt mind hooking u up on the spot with the coupon.....
ohwell.gif

Time to do some research
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sdotrich

I HOPE we can use thison the foamposites sept. 3!

I Was thinking the same thing, only thing is i believe you have to wait 10 days or so after the shoe has been released, unless u know somebody who works there and doesnt mind hooking u up on the spot with the coupon.....
ohwell.gif

Time to do some research
nerd.gif

Copped some white/red 6's for about $87
pimp.gif
...was going to try getting some eggplants for about $100 but didn't go back

I was out of town and the chick there was real cool about me using the coupon again later

Copped some white/red 6's for about $87
pimp.gif
...was going to try getting some eggplants for about $100 but didn't go back

I was out of town and the chick there was real cool about me using the coupon again later

About to get my Lady some 9's. Maybe treat myself to a pair of infrared 90's and some socks lol. Whatup Mayhem, let me know if you got anything else up for grabs, remember our bday month is coming up
smile.gif

About to get my Lady some 9's. Maybe treat myself to a pair of infrared 90's and some socks lol. Whatup Mayhem, let me know if you got anything else up for grabs, remember our bday month is coming up
smile.gif

that or just right click your mouse and hit "view image" and just print it too.

that or just right click your mouse and hit "view image" and just print it too.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

HOOD- Thanks alot man. Will be trying as soon as I find the time to get to the mall.
No problem just helping out.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Do i need a VIP card for this?

Yes you do, just sign up one day then the next make a purchase. Remember it expire the 12th of September you have a little time.

i´m coming from Iceland to US (NY) on the 13th of Sept!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

HOOD- Thanks alot man. Will be trying as soon as I find the time to get to the mall.
No problem just helping out.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Do i need a VIP card for this?

Yes you do, just sign up one day then the next make a purchase. Remember it expire the 12th of September you have a little time.

i´m coming from Iceland to US (NY) on the 13th of Sept!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom