Be on the look out for Footlocek coupon Ends 9/12

This is the link the Champs coupon. This might help but if not I maybe can email it to someone who can post it for everyone
http://p.p0.com/YesConnec...tCeaC-sYJRqjuuNNqg4f4RPo

This is the bottom part without the pic:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Online: $15 off Internet Promotion Code: EMCHT839 (applies to orders of $75 or more, pre-tax) *Enter the promotion code in step
4 of checkout. Valid online at champssports.com, by mail or phone. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot
be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders. Promotion may be modified
or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires 9/12/2010 (11:59 pm CT).

In-Store: $15 off In-store* Promotion Code: 2167 (applies to orders of $75 or more, pre-tax) *Coupon must be presented at time of
purchase. Offer valid in the US and US Territories. Store associate: handle as loyalty transaction. Ask for VIP card or look up
account number. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or
discount offer, associate benefit, VIP Platinum Rewards Cards, stock locator, multiple offers, prior purchases or purchase of a
gift card. Not redeemable for cash. Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer. Certain exclusions may apply. See store associate
for details. Offer expires 9/12/2010.
[/font]

This is the link the Champs coupon. This might help but if not I maybe can email it to someone who can post it for everyone
http://p.p0.com/YesConnec...tCeaC-sYJRqjuuNNqg4f4RPo

This is the bottom part without the pic:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Online: $15 off Internet Promotion Code: EMCHT839 (applies to orders of $75 or more, pre-tax) *Enter the promotion code in step
4 of checkout. Valid online at champssports.com, by mail or phone. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot
be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders. Promotion may be modified
or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires 9/12/2010 (11:59 pm CT).

In-Store: $15 off In-store* Promotion Code: 2167 (applies to orders of $75 or more, pre-tax) *Coupon must be presented at time of
purchase. Offer valid in the US and US Territories. Store associate: handle as loyalty transaction. Ask for VIP card or look up
account number. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or
discount offer, associate benefit, VIP Platinum Rewards Cards, stock locator, multiple offers, prior purchases or purchase of a
gift card. Not redeemable for cash. Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer. Certain exclusions may apply. See store associate
for details. Offer expires 9/12/2010.
[/font]

smokin.gif

Hey I was wondering can I use the coupon two different times on two different occasions with the same VIP card? Thanks!

Hey I was wondering can I use the coupon two different times on two different occasions with the same VIP card? Thanks!

Originally Posted by AirAzn

You should be able to, because footlocker actually send me a coupon through email, text, and actual coupon in the mail. I plan on using it two times anyways.

Originally Posted by AirAzn

You should be able to, because footlocker actually send me a coupon through email, text, and actual coupon in the mail. I plan on using it two times anyways.

quick question. if a shoe is 99.99 before tax, which discount would i get: the 15 or 30 off? thank you.

quick question. if a shoe is 99.99 before tax, which discount would i get: the 15 or 30 off? thank you.

Back
Top Bottom