Be on the look out for Footlocek coupon Ends 9/12

Originally Posted by derry1

Cant use this coupon on anything new.. at least 10 days from rd(in-store) at least that's what i was told by an employee...FTL and there silly rules

This

Originally Posted by derry1

Cant use this coupon on anything new.. at least 10 days from rd(in-store) at least that's what i was told by an employee...FTL and there silly rules

This

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

it work on the Rondo hyperfuse. Just copped with the coupon at FA
dont tell me you have kobe and pau on your avatar and you just copped rondo kicks....
indifferent.gif

dont tell me you have kobe and pau on your avatar and you just copped rondo kicks....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone get the silver ones from Finishline?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone get the silver ones from Finishline?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
It's not his official shoe though bruh

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
It's not his official shoe though bruh

I used the Footlocker coupon today at Footaction to cop the Kobe V Del Sols. Didn't have to show my VIP or anything.

I used the Footlocker coupon today at Footaction to cop the Kobe V Del Sols. Didn't have to show my VIP or anything.

Originally Posted by The Infamous

For some reason every time I try signing up for footaction Star club I get an error ^

Just bring the coupon and ask to sign up right there. You shouldn't have any problems.

reener- My guess is that Finishline might have one soon but through the mail as usual

Originally Posted by The Infamous

For some reason every time I try signing up for footaction Star club I get an error ^

Just bring the coupon and ask to sign up right there. You shouldn't have any problems.

reener- My guess is that Finishline might have one soon but through the mail as usual

Back
Top Bottom