Beer > Hard Liquor/mixed drinks...who's with me on this?

depends on the mood and setting
but generally overall i cant co-sign this notion

Depends on the event or situation.

Sporting events, it's always beer. Clubs/bars - whiskey or hard liquor.

If I'm home and chillin on the weekend - beer or a glass of wine (sometimes). If I come home after a long day, top shelf scotch. Sometimes vodka. Sometimescognac.

Also depends on food:

Hotdogs, bratwurst or GERMAN FOOD - beer.

Almost everything else - wine.

Hanging out - beer
bar - beer
club - both

like the op I used to be strictly hard liquor when I was younger. I actually hated beer, but now it's mostly beer for me.

I disagree. Maybe it's because I've never had a bad experience with a particular drink, but I don't know why you would want to confine yourself tojust drinking beer. I like beer, wine, and liquor equally; it just depends on my mood, the season, etc.

a year ago..it was all about the liquor for me..couldn't even finish a beer back then..started hanging out with some white dudes and when we would partythey would always buy beer..slowly grew to like it..now if im drinking..i can drink a beer no problem depending on what brand it is..budweiser or somethinglike that i can drink with no problem..but i hate heinikens..tried a corona and didn't like that either..with beer i get drunk but the next day i dont feelas !+*$%$ as i would if i was taking shots and mixing drinks..i still drink liquor..but not very often..beer is the first choice now when it comes todrinking..plus its so much easier to get..liqour stores close at 7..we can get beer anytime

Yessssiir. I am 28 and that is all I can drink now.....but I have some good genes or something cause I never get fat off of it.

liquor all day!!!!!!!....especially mex. tequila...... im 20 btw......i can take madd shots of tequila .....oh yea im mex. too..mybe thats why

Tonight's promotion - PINT NITE!

I'm goin' in.
happy.gif

I'm with the OP on this. When I was younger, I couldn't stand the taste of beer, but as the years gone by I've grown to appreciate beer. I hardlyever drink any hard liquor anymore. Although, I haven't really drank any alcohol in a long time. I'm considering to quit it all together.

I drink to get drunk, no need for the sweet talk I just cut to the chase with some shots

even then I still feel full sometimes, with beer it a nightmare

kinda depends...but usually if i'm partying...i'll start with a few shots then move on to beer for beer pong.

My motto is "Chasin liquor with more beer." When I first started drinking beer, I wasn't a fan then i began to aquire the taste for it. It'smaaaad refreshing to me, that's why I @%%! with it.

Shots of SoCo followed by a 22 of Becks FTW

I'm 18 btw

Depends on where i'm at and what's all there. If I was a year older(21) i'd be a mix drink guy. Captain and coke is cool with me...coca cola iscool also.

Back
Top Bottom