Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

Originally Posted by Late80s

I hope he found in her the validation his fragile overblown ego desperately looks for.

26316647da00ee4be1d40f097bbd359524c97205.pjpg

"Sweep the leg...."

Wish him nothing but the best. I hope he found in her the validation his fragile overblown ego desperately looks for.
*Ouch*

But on a side note ... I do think all that materialistic talk was over the cliff, but that's what NT loves.  Dude's hate if you show off and hate it when you can't ..

Marriage shouldn't come to NT like a "new pick up" though ... Could have made it nice and sweet w/ "I love her, and she is the one".  Who cares what her family does. 
laugh.gif

Wish him nothing but the best. I hope he found in her the validation his fragile overblown ego desperately looks for.
*Ouch*

But on a side note ... I do think all that materialistic talk was over the cliff, but that's what NT loves.  Dude's hate if you show off and hate it when you can't ..

Marriage shouldn't come to NT like a "new pick up" though ... Could have made it nice and sweet w/ "I love her, and she is the one".  Who cares what her family does. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by Digglo

Dumbest thing I have ever read. Keep convincing yourself to be with her in that little rant and keep driving Jonas' whips and frontin that they yours...

NT Royalty lol...get off his jock...
96836c1f67138894e7c89fa.gif

Real talk I thought dude was cool but hearing him talk about his WIFE like that makes him sound like a cross between:

AND

Jonah_Hill_Image_1.jpg

I mean NT...lets be real...his this what a man really says these days?:

Believe it or not… on my dead pops, those 3 pics have absolutely NO photoshopping on the body, the 1st 2 have photoshopping on the background only, but those are still raw images…. (since your salty dusty super bird $!# wants to keep crying smh, naw, no fake extra cake face, get over it and move on with your miserable dead beat mom self please)
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How are you taking shots at your ex-fiance like that? She must have hurt you DEEP dude. Real !%$$!! out here know that this dude ain't the tough guy he says he is. This is straight simp behavior. Just cause he got bread don't mean that he's that dude.�[/font]

Dude is insecure as hell... �
30t6p3b.gif

That dude seems bitter as hell
laugh.gif
He wasn't complaining about that cake face when he put a ring on her finger.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by Digglo

Dumbest thing I have ever read. Keep convincing yourself to be with her in that little rant and keep driving Jonas' whips and frontin that they yours...

NT Royalty lol...get off his jock...
96836c1f67138894e7c89fa.gif

Real talk I thought dude was cool but hearing him talk about his WIFE like that makes him sound like a cross between:

AND

Jonah_Hill_Image_1.jpg

I mean NT...lets be real...his this what a man really says these days?:

Believe it or not… on my dead pops, those 3 pics have absolutely NO photoshopping on the body, the 1st 2 have photoshopping on the background only, but those are still raw images…. (since your salty dusty super bird $!# wants to keep crying smh, naw, no fake extra cake face, get over it and move on with your miserable dead beat mom self please)
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How are you taking shots at your ex-fiance like that? She must have hurt you DEEP dude. Real !%$$!! out here know that this dude ain't the tough guy he says he is. This is straight simp behavior. Just cause he got bread don't mean that he's that dude.�[/font]

Dude is insecure as hell... �
30t6p3b.gif

That dude seems bitter as hell
laugh.gif
He wasn't complaining about that cake face when he put a ring on her finger.

.:looks:.

She's on the same site that outted the last girl...

My goodness you would think one would learn

tumblr_lfrqymJaBw1qf7yi6.gif

Congrats man...
ohwell.gif

.:looks:.

She's on the same site that outted the last girl...

My goodness you would think one would learn

tumblr_lfrqymJaBw1qf7yi6.gif

Congrats man...
ohwell.gif

I don't see the need in having to justify an engagement on a blog (IMO, it seems like an attempt to try to convince yourself it's the right move).
With that said, I wish nothing but the best for Ben.

I don't see the need in having to justify an engagement on a blog (IMO, it seems like an attempt to try to convince yourself it's the right move).
With that said, I wish nothing but the best for Ben.

We talking shots?

We talking shots?

Congrats to him. He is on cloud 9 and happy. That is all that matters. Wish him the best of luck.

Congrats to him. He is on cloud 9 and happy. That is all that matters. Wish him the best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom