Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

i swear NT follows ben ballers love life like a tv series....
ie. We make a thread when he meets a girl, we make a thread when he gets dumped, we make a thread when he meets someone else, now theres a thread for his engagement

i wont be surprised if theres another thread about him in a few months

i swear NT follows ben ballers love life like a tv series....
ie. We make a thread when he meets a girl, we make a thread when he gets dumped, we make a thread when he meets someone else, now theres a thread for his engagement

i wont be surprised if theres another thread about him in a few months

Dude talked about her like a cross between some kind of trophy (and hey, I give it up...she's hot) and special breed of dog, like he was breaking down the whole line and everything. That didn't seem a little weird and borderline insulting to anyone else? I wish the dude the best. He always seemed like a nice dude and relatively down to earth and it's great to see a normal dude experience success like he has, but he definitely sounded like he was convincing himself. If you have to explain it, you might want to think about it some more. I don't know man. 

Dude talked about her like a cross between some kind of trophy (and hey, I give it up...she's hot) and special breed of dog, like he was breaking down the whole line and everything. That didn't seem a little weird and borderline insulting to anyone else? I wish the dude the best. He always seemed like a nice dude and relatively down to earth and it's great to see a normal dude experience success like he has, but he definitely sounded like he was convincing himself. If you have to explain it, you might want to think about it some more. I don't know man. 

Bunch of little kids in this thread, if it works out, it works out, if it doesn't, it doesn't.  Get a life people.
Dude can write whatever he wants on HIS BLOG, if he knows his deadbeat baby's mama is salty and reading, let him take shots without analyzing everything.  Sound like a bunch of females.  Beta males fa'sho.

Bunch of little kids in this thread, if it works out, it works out, if it doesn't, it doesn't.  Get a life people.
Dude can write whatever he wants on HIS BLOG, if he knows his deadbeat baby's mama is salty and reading, let him take shots without analyzing everything.  Sound like a bunch of females.  Beta males fa'sho.

I hope she reads his blog, Someone email her the link! LOL

Dear Nicolette Lacson:

Look how your man needs validation of your Engagement with him from a bunch of teenage D riders that subscribe to his blog. 

Love

Nike talk

I hope she reads his blog, Someone email her the link! LOL

Dear Nicolette Lacson:

Look how your man needs validation of your Engagement with him from a bunch of teenage D riders that subscribe to his blog. 

Love

Nike talk

I dont care what people say or think. Im happy for the guy. Like DIRTY said, at the age of 30+ you're not looking for that one nighter, you're looking for the right one to settle down with. CONGRATS BEN, wish you nothing but the best.

I dont care what people say or think. Im happy for the guy. Like DIRTY said, at the age of 30+ you're not looking for that one nighter, you're looking for the right one to settle down with. CONGRATS BEN, wish you nothing but the best.

kind of looks weird from the face. a lot of surgeries FTL

EDIT:

still remember when i saw this dude @ beverly center after the thread was made on him getting his heart shattered. TOLD HIM "NT !" with a smile on my face and dipped haha

kind of looks weird from the face. a lot of surgeries FTL

EDIT:

still remember when i saw this dude @ beverly center after the thread was made on him getting his heart shattered. TOLD HIM "NT !" with a smile on my face and dipped haha

Originally Posted by djaward

This
Too many bitter dudes in here.
laugh.gif

Congrats Ktown. 

This
laugh.gif

Congrats Ktown. 

Sounds like a lot of younger kids on here thinking that hating on Ben is the cool thing to do (aside from the usual d-riders and haters that always appear when his name comes up). My guess is very few of you have ever had direct contact with him (or were even around when he was heavy on NT).

Regardless of the personality he puts out there for "teh intrawebz", he's good people. Im happy for him and genuinely hope this one works out better than the last.

Sounds like a lot of younger kids on here thinking that hating on Ben is the cool thing to do (aside from the usual d-riders and haters that always appear when his name comes up). My guess is very few of you have ever had direct contact with him (or were even around when he was heavy on NT).

Regardless of the personality he puts out there for "teh intrawebz", he's good people. Im happy for him and genuinely hope this one works out better than the last.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

This
laugh.gif

Congrats Ktown. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

This
laugh.gif

Congrats Ktown. 

Originally Posted by Late80s

Wish him nothing but the best. I hope he found in her the validation his fragile overblown ego desperately looks for.

You crowned him tho and you got tapped out by the AA founder. You still broke, thinking you hot $!%*.
As for Ben, congrats but 1 year is way too quick to jump gun, on the other hand her P must make you feel like

58777071.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

Wish him nothing but the best. I hope he found in her the validation his fragile overblown ego desperately looks for.

You crowned him tho and you got tapped out by the AA founder. You still broke, thinking you hot $!%*.
As for Ben, congrats but 1 year is way too quick to jump gun, on the other hand her P must make you feel like

58777071.gif

Back
Top Bottom