Besides the obvious in Beasley, Rose .. who else do you think will have a great NBA career?

SOOOOO.... how about that Brook Lopez?

or that Darrel Arthur, i think he's gonna be a pretty high caliber player.

you know, his caliber and all that.

think it'll be pretty high...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Why would Thabeet come off as lazy..?

he has improved greatly this season, or at least I've thought so

Well I might not have seen the right games. You're certainly right he has improved this season, but I have seen him get blown past on rebounds whilenot boxing out at all, watched him jog down court to defend fast breaks, watched him absolutely give up on plays when his man gets half a step, or when hemight get dunked on (does not contest like Zo, Deke, great shot blockers), and even though he swats a good number of shots, dude is 7'3" and used toplay soccer! He damn well better swat some!

Darrell Arthur is going to be better in the L than he is at Kansas. His game translates better to the NBA game than it does to Kansas' system.

Thoughts on Darrell Arthur?

Damn. ^^^ Took the words outta my mouth. Him and D'Andre Jordan I think have good futures in the L as bigs, both their games translate really well,they are long, athletic, and young, both these dudes will do damage in the league, keep an eye out.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

964eq44f.jpg

bayless' game is tailor made for the nba.

pimp.gif

Succeed
O.J. Mayo will be a better NBA player than college
Michael Beasley

Solid
Jerryd Bayless reminds me a lot of Monta Ellis and I think he will be solid in the league.
Eric Gordon
Bill Walker
AJ Price

Flop
Hibbert
Psycho T
Lawson

I think Bayless and Mayo will have great NBA careers, but i think Hibbert is going to have trouble, he seems like he has already reached his ceiling and willhave trouble adjusting to the NBA game

I dont think Hibbert will do too much in the league.
I think Augustin will be good
I dont see Raymar Morgan doing much either

Roy's better than last year...when everyone fell in love with him.

Opinions differ tho
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The contrasting views of the NBA scouts demonstrate the contrasting views many have of Hibbert. One said he would take Hibbert, "in his sleep in the top five or three," while the other scout felt Hibbert wasn't consistent enough to merit a top 10 selection.[/font]

Blake Griffin dude is tough.

Austin Daye from Gonzaga long and athletic can shoot well.

Earl Clark like others said his game translates to the League.

JJ Hickson declared for the draft ALREADY....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is this the earliest someone has declared for the draft???? Wont sign w/ an agent though

Austin Daye BETTER hit the weightroom.....dude is like 6-9, 120 lbs

Don't see Greasy Vasquez being a good pro unless he dramatically improves his decision making....its downright terrible @ times...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

My friend told that today and I really didn't take him seriously

�Dead *@* serious son....

My homeboy I went to HS w/ Goes to NCSU and told me that is the talk of the campus....
March 17, 2008
[h1]Report: Hickson to test NBA Draft waters[/h1]
Wolfpacker staff
TheWolfpacker.com Staff

Talk about it in The State of Basketball
The Raleigh News and Observer reports that freshman center J.J. Hickson has decided to enter the NBA Draft without hiring an agent, according to coach Sidney Lowe.

"He'll test the waters," Lowe said to News and Observer reporter Chip Alexander. "He'll get all the information he can and decide what's the best thing. It may depend on where he's going in the draft."

Hickson averaged a team-high 14.8 points and 8.5 rebounds and was selected to the ACC all-freshman team. He scored 27 points and grabbed 14 boards in the Pack's season finale against Miami during the first round of the ACC Tournament.

By not signing with an agent, Hickson leaves open the possibility of withdrawing his name from the draft and returning to NC State if he does not like where he is projected to be selected.
Damn....

Suge Knight lookin *@* Sidney Lowe is the worst....
laugh.gif

OMG man...State next year w/o Hickson, Fells and Grant????
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Easy money....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blake Griffin gonna be one of those dudes you really want to have on your team, but you're going to hate him if he's on the opponent's bench.

Reminds me a lot of Carlos Boozer, with a little of that Anderson Varejao/Joakim Noah/Manu Ginobili vibe about him.

I honestly think Love might be more of a problem then people are thinking.. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he were a bust by any means but i dothink he has a chance. He needs to stick around another year tho IMO.

And OJ's game needs some fine tuning , ill be the first to admit, BUT his natural talent is going to give him a chance. He also needs to stick aroundanother year to get his game ready as well IMO.

Beasley should be good right away. Im not 100% sold on Rose yet, he is very good but im not sure if he is ready for the L yet either.

Back
Top Bottom