Besides the obvious in Beasley, Rose .. who else do you think will have a great NBA career?

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Despite the "hate" he receives I think OJ Mayo will have a great career, his game is made for the NBA. If he played his "game" more often this season rather than trying to play the game critics want him to play, he would be clearly the second best player behind Beasley w/o question.
Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I still think OJ will be the best NBA player out of the bunch.
Originally Posted by friscostylez

Succeed
O.J. Mayo will be a better NBA player than college
its wierd cause one of the things i ask myself is - what is this guy? i mean, i know hes got tons of talent but i dont know what he is in termsof the nba. is he a 1 or a 2? is he too undersized for the 2? i think so, does he have enough pg skills for the next level? i dont know, im sure peoplewant to say that hes the next allen iverson in terms of that undersized combo 1/2 who will be a star but i dont know, iverson was a rarity for the lastgeneration

drew neitzel SLEEEPER!!! might not even get drafted but if he gets picked up he got mike bibby,steve blake type game

73108376.jpg

Lot of unrealistic thoughts being thrown out there...

I'm seeing like 20-30 names here. That's unrealistic for the NBA Draft. You got like 5-7 max "great" players in a good draft. I don't seeanyone being great out of this class besides the obvious two.

I like OJ's game a ton. He has great poise out there and I think he'll score well in the L. I just wish he was maybe 2-3 inches taller.

i remember reading posts about o.j mayo 3-4 years back proclaiming that he would be the next big thing in the NBA. i don't follow college basketball, so Ireally don't know, but when did his reputation diminish?

Step Curry-Can shoot with the best of them

James Harden-Can do everything good basically

Jerryd Bayless-Great scorer from the PG

O.J. Mayo-Has a game that is suited for the pros more so than the college game.

Step Curry-Can shoot with the best of them
i was just going to ask what NTs thoughts were on Stephen Curry. I havent really seen him play other than a few minutes here and there, so wheredo you guys think he will go in the draft.

I really like Brandon Rush. I could see him succeeding in the L.

What does everyone think of him?

Eric Gordon
O.J. Mayo
Michael Beasley
Derrick Rose
Stephen Curry
Ty Lawson

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

I am liking Austin Daye, and Terrence Williams

Austin has the tools but lacks that drive. He reminds me a lot of KD but not as good of a shooter or competitor. KD will go at you, where Austin will backdown some times.

It's crazy...people mentioning Austin Daye in the NBA

when this time last year i played against him and Woodbridge in Highschool.

dude is a great guy...hope all the luck to him.

tyler smith from tennessee is gonna be big time

he's taken a lot of big shots this year and kid could play he's gonna be a solid mid first round draft pick for any team

im not too sure who i'd compare him to but if i had to guess i'd say quentin richardson prior to the back problems

also kalin lucas his performance last night really sold me on him

izzo's gonna make him into a fantastic point guard

nick calathes

how many tall quick good shooting smart fast white point guards out there

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Nick Calathes?

indifferent.gif
Can flat out play. If your asking who can be great there is about 5 guys that with the games they have now can be very good/ great at the next level.Mayo Rose Beasley Walker DJ Now the group of guys that can work and be great is a lot bigger Henderson Ellington Lopez brothers Calathes Darren CollisonGordon..............ETC There are about 100 NBA players in college right now Teams are going to do a ton of Homework. At this point you could make another NBAteam and all the NBA talent would not be lost The overseas leagues are about to be great whichever one that spends the most money with reason will be able tochallenge the idea of NBA talent superiority.

Raymond Morgan-Mich. State

Dudes like 6'9 crazy athlete, can lock up and has a NBA ready body.

Now that I think about it I only see Rose and M. Beasely out of this draft thats going to have GREAT career's.

Back
Top Bottom