Best Burger in The City: Toronto Edition

Let's hear it!

I want to see some pictures as well your opinions! I'll def give my two cents in as well!

Burger priest is one of my favorites. Still haven't tried holy chucks yet.. any recommendations?

Johnnys Hamburgers on Vic Park and Sheppard

Burger Shack near Yonge and Eg.

Webers on hwy 11 when your driving north to Orillia  they built a bridge for people on the southbound side to stop and walk over the highway for this place.

haven't tried burgers priest yet.

Last edited:
Johnnys Hamburgers on Vic Park and Sheppard

Burger Shack near Yonge and Eg.

Webers on hwy 11 when your driving north to Orillia  they built a bridge for people on the southbound side to stop and walk over the highway for this place.

haven't tried burgers priest yet.
IMO, Johnny's fell off. It's only good after clubbing and when you have the munchies since they're open till 3 am.

BlogTO did a feature on this last year I believe too.

IMO, Johnny's fell off. It's only good after clubbing and when you have the munchies since they're open till 3 am.
Dang, I never knew they were open till 3! but yeah they did fall off a bit. I loved going there after checkin the homies but I had it recently...its just about average now.
BlogTO did a feature on this last year I believe too.

In terms of chains, I prefer licks. A 5 guys opened a year ago around my area, it's ways full so I never tried it yet.

In terms of chains, I prefer licks. A 5 guys opened a year ago around my area, it's ways full so I never tried it yet.
Licks...Really? I don't know man thats a pretty pricey spot...I rather just by their burger frozen from the grocery store and make my own guck sauce...

from time to time Licks put out coupons for like $1 homeburgers when you buy medium fries and drink. The total is slightly more than a McDonalds combo.

from time to time Licks put out coupons for like $1 homeburgers when you buy medium fries and drink. The total is slightly more than a McDonalds combo.
Dang, I'll start digging for those haha...do they got any for hulk burgers? btw...What ya'll think of Gangster Burger? Still slacking and haven't tried it yet!

Never tried Holy Chucks, but my pick so far is Burger Priest. Surprised it lived up to the hype, be prepared to wait tho (especially Friday night or sometime similar).
Gangster I heard is meh.

Golden Star gets a thumbs up from me, Czehoski's alright as well. IMO Big Smoke was nothing to rave about.

Found some blogs:
http://www.blogto.com/toronto/the_best_burger_in_toronto/
http://www.torontolife.com/daily-dish/restaurants-dish/2012/05/16/25-best-burgers/

Potential future T-dot NT Summit spots?!

Never tried Holy Chucks, but my pick so far is Burger Priest. Surprised it lived up to the hype, be prepared to wait tho (especially Friday night or sometime similar).
Gangster I heard is meh.

Golden Star gets a thumbs up from me, Czehoski's alright as well. IMO Big Smoke was nothing to rave about.

Found some blogs:
http://www.blogto.com/toronto/the_best_burger_in_toronto/
http://www.torontolife.com/daily-dish/restaurants-dish/2012/05/16/25-best-burgers/

Potential future T-dot NT Summit spots?!
I'm definitely down for a summit...I've seen some people chat about it here and there, but def would be down to partner up with a couple rollers in here and get a BBQ or Meet up goin (PM Me if you'd like to cook something up NPI) but yeah, Burger priest is some next level line up...especially in the summer, but its worth it! I checked Holy Chucks' website. Prices are just about on par with other burger spots in the city. I'll check it out hopefully this week and post pics on what I get...send your recommendation!!!

EDIT: Any personal reviews on burger spots in the toronto life blog?

Last edited:
I'm not a big burger fan, but once I tried Gangster Burger that's the only place I'll actually vouch for. Try the El Chapi which is on the secret menu!

If anyone is near the York region area, Yummi's burgers is pretty legit.

Owned by Middle Eastern folk, their burgers are large and they have a great sauce in it.

They have a couple of locations.

If anyone is near the York region area, Yummi's burgers is pretty legit.

Owned by Middle Eastern folk, their burgers are large and they have a great sauce in it.

They have a couple of locations.
Prices?

Back
Top Bottom