Best Buy #JiG

Looks like they might be honoring the orders of 1 or 2. I ordered10 like a dummy. Smh

Last edited:
Whatever bud everytime I see you on here its always a negative post, with 20,000 posts in 2 years you prolly just need to get out more.

Block me. Funny you talk like you know me but I have no clue who you are. Check dem feels baby boy

Last edited:
With that many posts in a year and half you're hard to miss. But like I said get out more I even found event for you looks like you'll fit right in.

View media item 1629249
Ooooo 3/10

Tell me how I should spend my time at work making money while having the comfort to make my own schedule and chop it up with my boys on NT laughing all day and **** having fun. Matter of fact, I'm taking a 2 1/2 hour lunch break just chillin posting while I eat slow as hell. Check dem feels baby boy. You've got much to learn

Last edited:
Ooooo 3/10

Tell me how I should spend my time at work making money while having the comfort to make my own schedule and chop it up with my boys on NT laughing all day and **** having fun. Matter of fact, I'm taking a 2 1/2 hour lunch break just chillin posting while I eat slow as hell. Check dem feels baby boy. You've got much to learn
View media item 1508746

Ooooo 3/10

Nobody gives a damn about all that. This is the Internet who you trying empress, oh yeah your "boys" on NT. The fact that you call people off the Internet your boys says enough to me about you :lol: looks like you're the one thats got much to learn. No wonder why you eating lunch by yourself posting on niketalk instead of chopping it up with co workers, prolly too antisocial after decades of playing street fighter in your bedroom looking like this

View media item 1629290

Nobody gives a damn about all that. This is the Internet who you trying empress, oh yeah your "boys" on NT. The fact that you call people off the Internet your boys says enough to me about you :lol: looks like you're the one thats got much to learn. No wonder why you eating lunch by yourself posting on niketalk instead of chopping it up with co workers, prolly too antisocial after decades of playing street fighter in your bedroom looking like this

View media item 1629290

You trying too hard baby boy. Check den feels. You looking silly now. Sounding like I just broke up with you. Dem feels baby boy.

Last edited:
You trying too hard baby boy. Check den feels. You looking silly now

Good one.

Anyways did anyone that received a conformation also get a cancellation email after? Or are they just cancelling people that abused the deal.

I paid for 1 day shipping so I expect this gift card tomorrow or Friday.

I'm down.
I hope all you fools get cancellation emails.

As for steezy - I hope he gets charged $200 for each card.
Clearly remember that sucker being so against people receiving hand outs. Now here he is...with his hand out.

ksteezy showed his true self last night. always the one to cry out fair play but yet as soon as he sees the opportunity he become the people he despises.

Ordered 10 and got email confirmation, will arrive on 17th 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom