Best Buy #JiG

I'm down.
I hope all you fools get cancellation emails.

As for steezy - I hope he gets charged $200 for each card.
Clearly remember that sucker being so against people receiving hand outs. Now here he is...with his hand out.

But you won't see me wth the hands tho...

Exfoliate your face, b.

Yep these are getting cancelled. They said they sent some out and they will be voided and made $15 dollar ones or just cancelled completed and refunded.

never get in on this 

frown.gif

what yall gonna do with yall cards when you get em?
I wanna try and flip em and get that get back

I don't want anything at best buy lol

was in BB today and the guy said some people were gonna have it shipped still but its gonna be voided...possibly.

Upset :smh: :lol:

wait are these gift cards for best buy or for issac mizrahi's store?

was in BB today and the guy said some people were gonna have it shipped still but its gonna be voided...possibly.

Upset :smh: :lol:

I hope you didn't believe him...
Employees are trying to come up too. When a customer swipes the card, the employee gonna lie and say that the card is voided, then take the card and use it for their damn self. Nice lil come up. It's a doggy dogg world out there and everyone trynna eat

If I were Best Buy I would take advantage of this prime jimmy rustling oppurtunity on all these folk tryna swag on the company.

I would ship all these cards and charge people the correct $15 dollars they paid.

And when people try to go ham inside Best Buy this weekend wit these cards, the system will already be adjusted so the value shows up as $15 at the register :lol:

Then a receipt prints out saying: "You can cry to a manager all you want, but you short B, go put the flatscreen back"

Last edited:
The blatant jealousy of some of ya, praying for the downfall of those of us flourishing....lol

Back
Top Bottom