Best Flow in the Game?

Jay all time but new cats gotta go with ASAP dude switches up at a drop of a dime and can flow on any type of beat.

everybody stole big sean's flow when he came out and he 180'd when it got tacky.

didnt know yall wasnt feelin sean's flow , in my opinion his flow is 
pimp.gif
 on mulah

everybody stole big sean's flow when he came out and he 180'd when it got tacky.

didnt know yall wasnt feelin sean's flow , in my opinion his flow is 
pimp.gif
 on mulah
Stop that.. Cam'ron and Luda had that flow first.. this new kid thinks he originated it.. psshh

Jay-Z of course.

But of the newer cats, I'm surprised to see nobody mentioning Drake. Not a huge fan of his but the kid has flow. The way he kills his features for instance makes me say that.

Spitta, KRIT and Kendrick flows are pretty dope too.

First to mind was Juicy J.

But, to me, it's Jadakiss, and that's the only right answer.

The other day it occurred to me
It's hard to explain
It could be as simple as his voice and it's natural qualities, but probably more about the energy that he brings.
******g captivating.
He could rap about daily errands, and keep me completely enthralled.
"I woulda got the Bentley, but I had to pay taxes/ settled for a Polo fit and some Air Maxes"
This line on paper is ******ed. Like... that **** doesn't even make sense.But I dumb out every time i hear it>> gotta be my favorite line in the song
Yaknow, "it's not what you say but how you say it"\\

It interests me, because I always wonder what separates rappers. Why do we like what we like? Or what we think we like?
I often think "Is that line hot, or is it hot because Jay said it"
Do we like what's being said? How it's delivered? Who's saying it? Combination- yeah, most likely- but I want to know investigate the nuances of it all.

Planet Asia, Styles P, Sean Price, Roc Marciano and Action Bronson come to mind.

Last edited:
Best flow? I'm not a fan, but Luda's flow is damn near flawless. After him, there are really too many to name :lol:

Best flow? I'm not a fan, but Luda's flow is damn near flawless. After him, there are really too many to name
laugh.gif
his used to be nice, but now it's really annoying, especially that new song with Kelly Rowland, makes

me want to open the car door and roll out onto the highway.

there's plenty who got a ill flow but these are off the top of the head

Game (when he's sounding like himself, not another artist)
Nas
Jay
Styles P
Jada
Common
Royce

in no particular order...

Pharohe Monch

Elzhi

Phonte

Bun B

3 Stacks... some of who i think have the best flow in the game so good it seem like its effortless to me:.

How are people seriously saying Kendrick? I understand everyone has an opinion but his flow is just repetitive annoying to me. Can y'all name some songs you feel like where he just flowed?

Back
Top Bottom