best rice cooker/steamer?

I wash.

I use a Zojirushi, have had it for years.

I sometimes toss in slices of chinese sausage in mine too
pimp.gif
Does that low key season the rice

I've used Zojirushi for years, quality stuff. 

Nowadays I use a steamer:

Amazon product ASIN B003O7OW2I
This steamer is good for rice, veggies, fishes, etc... healthy living. Most of the time I have no idea wth I am doing, just add a little bit of water, hit the switch and the food is steamed.

Tiger with the flower/plant designs on the outside :pimp:

my fam switched from white rice to brown rice about a year ago and they can't cook it right. it's always undercooked

Anyone have a :pimp: kanji/congee recipe? I'm talking about the over cooked rice soup. I'm sure it's all over Asia under many different names.

U tombout Arroz Caldo pimpin' ?
Exactly, I need to make this at work and I never have. :lol: my boss has a recipe but I want to make it on my own first so I'm familiar with it. I don't need much. If you could just point me to a good recipe you see online I'd appreciate it :pimp:

The guy feminist is being ignorant about rice and the importance of it being made in folks culture....funny to ya boy
Not sure what's so funny about learning about other cultures you haven't experience but ok I guess.

I think you're full of ****, and that wasn't your original intent, but it's only rice cookers, **** it.

Wtf? Asking if a cooking item is part of a culture something I never heard of as a black man, makes me full of ****?

You have some underlying issue with me bruh get over it

Huh? dudes stay thinking they're somebody. You started something in this thread that's questionable, that's it.

Can someone explain why ppl are stating their ethnicity in reference to a rice cooker?

I doubt any adult would ask this with pure intentions. But in case you missed it "it's only rice cookers, **** it". i.e. kick rocks.

Huh? dudes stay thinking they're somebody. You started something in this thread that's questionable, that's it.

Can someone explain why ppl are stating their ethnicity in reference to a rice cooker?

I doubt any adult would ask this with pure intentions. But in case you missed it "it's only rice cookers, **** it". i.e. kick rocks.

I started something when people before my post kept mentioning they're asian? and I wanted to know the relevance? Yeah .. you really got me there dude I'm so full of **** :lol: :rolleyes

Take your misery elsewhere it was just a question

Back
Top Bottom