Best snack bar for in between meals?

^^^
Looking for a snack bar where I can eat between breakfast and lunch also between lunch and dinner.

^^^
Looking for a snack bar where I can eat between breakfast and lunch also between lunch and dinner.

30480.jpg

pimp.gif

You working out? If so, having mini meals is better than your original breakfast, lunch, dinner with snacks meals..

You working out? If so, having mini meals is better than your original breakfast, lunch, dinner with snacks meals..

I work out and do cardio about 3 times a week. I can't squeeze in 6 meals a day due to my work/school schedule.
So as an alternative I was wondering what you guys suggest as a in between snack type of bar.
I figure a bar would be fast and convenient.
I am asking because there be times between breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner where I feel like I am starving.
I am 5 ft 7 in, 175 pounds. My goal is to lose 10 pounds while maintaining my strength and stamina.
Thanks for any in put.

I work out and do cardio about 3 times a week. I can't squeeze in 6 meals a day due to my work/school schedule.
So as an alternative I was wondering what you guys suggest as a in between snack type of bar.
I figure a bar would be fast and convenient.
I am asking because there be times between breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner where I feel like I am starving.
I am 5 ft 7 in, 175 pounds. My goal is to lose 10 pounds while maintaining my strength and stamina.
Thanks for any in put.

What about fruit. I would say no to bars because they are usually filled with sugar and are nothing but glorified candy bars. So I would stay away from them. Not real food. Fruit andnuts are things you can snack on.

What about fruit. I would say no to bars because they are usually filled with sugar and are nothing but glorified candy bars. So I would stay away from them. Not real food. Fruit andnuts are things you can snack on.

Get a big bag of almonds.

I do almonds and packs of lower sugar instant oatmeal for quick snacks.

That and fruit. Just get some blue and raspberries and have a cup of them in between meals.

Get a big bag of almonds.

I do almonds and packs of lower sugar instant oatmeal for quick snacks.

That and fruit. Just get some blue and raspberries and have a cup of them in between meals.

Back
Top Bottom