Best Verse Of 2010, Bar None.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Jay >

Only because his verse was both dope AND was probably the only one that fit the song's theme.

@$!! the theme, Push performed a seance over one of the illest beats in a while, respect that.
This kind of ignorance irks me.  Sorry when your just rapping and it has nothing to do with the theme or content of the song there is no way it can be better than a verse in which Jay executed better content, better delivery, better flow.  Its really not even close.
laugh.gif
 @ the irony of you using ignorance.
How was Pusha even off topic? Tell me this so called "theme" of the song..."
That Push verse was brilliant, but you're telling me he STAYED on topic and fit the theme of the song? That could easily go over any beat on Hell Hath No Fury with any one of his other usual epic coke raps.

Seymore CAKE - good look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

forget Jay and Pusha

Cy-Phi da Prince blacked out
alien.gif
You know what? Cyhi has killed the second half of every verse that I've heard.  It's like a switch goes off or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

forget Jay and Pusha

Cy-Phi da Prince blacked out
alien.gif
You know what? Cyhi has killed the second half of every verse that I've heard.  It's like a switch goes off or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Rick Ross on Angels Remix >

I have to agree wit' this
30t6p3b.gif
My goodness Rozay did suttin' nasty to this remix
30t6p3b.gif

But "So Appalled" is collectively the track of 2010, if your talkin' about production & rhymes together.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Rick Ross on Angels Remix >

I have to agree wit' this
30t6p3b.gif
My goodness Rozay did suttin' nasty to this remix
30t6p3b.gif

But "So Appalled" is collectively the track of 2010, if your talkin' about production & rhymes together.

Andre 3000 on Deuces Remix???

Pusha did destroy that So Appalled track though (one of my favorite songs on the album too
pimp.gif
)

Pusha did destroy that So Appalled track though (one of my favorite songs on the album too
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

pimp.gif
)

Are you cereal?

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

pimp.gif
)

Are you cereal?

i'm a die hard Kast fan but that Deuces verse was trash. stop it.

Ross's verse on Devil In A New Dress is up there.

i'm a die hard Kast fan but that Deuces verse was trash. stop it.

Ross's verse on Devil In A New Dress is up there.

Back
Top Bottom