Beyoncé unappreciation

she has saturated the market agreed...im kinda sick of seeing/hearing about her....but that doesn't mean she isn't hot and doesn't make at least listenable music by most accounts

you can't be yeezus disciple talking like that.
Kim k>>>>>>>>>>>> beeyonce.

If beyonce was the hottest broad in the game kanye woulda been had her already.

jay-z-kanye-laughing.png

dnw.gif

Beyonce doesnt really haven't any competition, no one else is doing what shes doing for the audience she has.

Like I said in the Jimmy Rustling thread, shes the queen on a kingdom shes the only resident of.

Kim K is a dumb **** broad and the comparision isn't even fair.  Have you seen Bey dance?  Imagine that sitting on top of you.

Id rather watch Bey dance than watch Ray J hit that broad.  OP shoulda just left this in the Rustled Jimmies thread

Kim K is a dumb **** broad and the comparision isn't even fair.  Have you seen Bey dance?  Imagine that sitting on top of you.

Id rather watch Bey dance than watch Ray J hit that broad.  OP shoulda just left this in the Rustled Jimmies thread
What would u rather wake up staring at?

Beyonces 5/10 butt or kim k one of a kind rump that cannot even be rated due to its greatness.

OP what was your OG name before this one?  I'm pretty sure you should be on my block list.

Back
Top Bottom