Beyoncé unappreciation

I can't take u serious op. U can't say that about her then feel the complete opposite about Rihanna who can't sing and make the same subpar music. And u praise Kim fake body k. U are a flat out troll

dudes are gay if they think beyonce is ugly srs

beyonce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i dont even like black chicks but id take beyonce any day

edit- aw hell naw dude said rihanna > beyonce aw hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nawwwwwwwwwwww rihanna look like a dam alien get out

not a fan of either music but beyonce can actually sing and dance really well

Last edited:
Very overrated bimbo. Beyonce, Halle, Alicia. And a list of other chicks plus AWG's.

I never cared for Beyonce. She's Very Average. Looks and Talent but she's gassed up like a goddess. Because she fell on Jay z's rich stick...

Ban OP. Her music is trash but as a man, that wouldn't stop me from ravaging one bit

Wait....we not talking about her music???

OP, said Riahnna is beautiful, so......

these chicks overall appeal sets them apart but if dudes want to dissect every little thing about them well then let me start by knocking beyonce's country ignant ***,  this chick is as dumb as a rock. 

rihanna has major sex appeal but at certain angles her potato shaped head is ugh

but like my  man said, with all things being said...would still smash

Last edited:
Beyonce been lookin good, i just see her too much but she def right...only thing unappreciated is the way females look up to Beyonce like the way OP looks up to Kanye :x

Beyoncé only around thanks to jay or else she'd be right next to Kelly Rowland.

Lol at her recent imagine wearing gold grills and what not.

Her and jay are too old man

Yeezus & Kim K >>>> jay and Beyoncé

Very overrated bimbo. Beyonce, Halle, Alicia. And a list of other chicks plus AWG's.

I never cared for Beyonce. She's Very Average. Looks and Talent but she's gassed up like a goddess. Because she fell on Jay z's rich stick...

You can't be serious about that last sentence, cause I'm pretty sure they were both poppin before they got together, and he actually benefitted immediately in terms of expanding beyond solely the rap crowd when they linked up.

You guys have just fell numb to her, just like I'm numb to the IG chicks like Irene and others. But to say B is wack, is comedy and foolishness.

wait, there are people in here that think hov made beyonce's career?

nerd.gif
ya'll must be childrenz.

Shawty would of been a has been of it wasn't for Jay. Point blank period. She would of just been another lead singer from a has been group gone rouge.

J**** financing that bimbo. Beyonce would have NO market if it wasn't for Jay Z. She'd be on the knockoff aisle just like her mom Tina and sister Solange tryna sell that Dereon bs.

Shawty would of been a has been of it wasn't for Jay. Point blank period. She would of just been another lead singer from a has been group gone rouge.

J**** financing that bimbo. Beyonce would have NO market if it wasn't for Jay Z. She'd be on the knockoff aisle just like her mom Tina and sister Solange tryna sell that Dereon bs.

You can't be serious with this foolishness, you clearly don't know a good amount of females. Beyoncé has been queen in women eyes since crazy in love. Women esp black women love that woman with a passion. Women flock for her.

Last edited:
Beyonce is a fine piece of ***, but she's whoring herself out. can't blame her we all know sex sells :\ but her music is irritating as ****, not sure what people love about it.

Last edited:

You can't be serious with this foolishness, you clearly don't know a good amount of females. Beyoncé has been queen in women eyes since crazy in love. Women esp black women love that woman with a passion. Women flock for her.

*Independent Women, Survivor, and Bootylicious :lol:

Beyoncé only around thanks to jay or else she'd be right next to Kelly Rowland.

Lol at her recent imagine wearing gold grills and what not.

Her and jay are too old man

Yeezus & Kim K >>>> jay and Beyoncé
finally, someone i can agree with

With the amount of tomfoolery in this thread. Some people would be banned if down voting was allowed.

Back
Top Bottom