roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jay can't get her pregnant...Damn.

She might as well let me hit and bust a fat baby up in that thang.

she looks pregnant to me on the beach photo...they prolly doing that til the bump gets bigger like someone else said

eek.gif
Reminds me of that 30 rock episode where Jenna gets a fake pregnancy just so she can have attention on her.....damn attention **+%++
30t6p3b.gif

I really want an explanation on this. I know Hollywood is fake and all but trying something like this would take stupidity at a whole different level. I'm confused as hell right now

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I doubt theyre faking the whole thing, its more likely theyre 'bumping' up the size of her belly to get more play out of it until it actually does start to get bigger.
This is what I'm thinking too. Probably just tried to exagerate her belly

I doubt theyre faking the whole thing, its more likely theyre 'bumping' up the size of her belly to get more play out of it until it actually does start to get bigger.

I think so too.

Don't know what Beyonce could possible gain by completely fabricating her pregnancy.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think so too.

Don't know what Beyonce could possible gain by completely fabricating her pregnancy.
They prolly couldn't make it happen for real and got a surrogate on the side.

this. its rumored that some female celebs who are pregnant wear a fake baby bump out in public to make themselves look huge and then when they finally give birth, they take off the fake baby bump to make it look like they lost a ton of baby weight in a short period of time.

Back
Top Bottom