Beyonce' Biggest Troll of the Year

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

this.

LOTS of celebs do this. they have surrogates to carry the baby so they dont "disfigure their figure".. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]angelina jolie did it...[/color] and many more do as well. they pay a healthy broad 40 to 50 grand to carry the baby for them.  their bodies are in the media so much, they get worried about it changing as much as it does.. 
Not sure if serious.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I doubt theyre faking the whole thing, its more likely theyre 'bumping' up the size of her belly to get more play out of it until it actually does start to get bigger.
This is what I'm thinking too. Probably just tried to exagerate her belly

Me too. Media will do anything to make a buck.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

But I sort of knew it her rack wasn't getting any bigger.
#Kanyeshrug
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And you think breasts just notch up a couple sizes overnight when women are pregnant?

laugh.gif

Wow.

It's a gradual thing buddy. I had a gym bunny come to me at my store three or four times while she was pregnant to get new sports bras just to keep up with the changes.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

bbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Between this pic and her stomach collapsing, something weird is hell is going on
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

why does that look like a c section line on her stomach also I call photoshop on this photo. 

She's def pregnant
laugh.gif

This interview is pre-recorded from around the time her album drop

She estimated how big her belly would be by the time the interview was shown and put a fake belly bump

I'm not mad if she did do this for the sake of her figure.
If it's true, I'd be more mad at Alicia Keys for not doing this.

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Someone else is probably carrying the baby for her. This way she saves her figure, and gets all the attention. Beyonce is special type of celebrity, she has the triple threat of fame: loved by hoodrats, good girls, and soccer moms. She just trying to leverage this baby thing to kept her in the spotlight. Once an attention %$+**, always an attention %$+**

this.

LOTS of celebs do this. they have surrogates to carry the baby so they dont "disfigure their figure".. angelina jolie did it... and many more do as well. they pay a healthy broad 40 to 50 grand to carry the baby for them.  their bodies are in the media so much, they get worried about it changing as much as it does.. 
I hate celebs because of stupid *#% like this. How could you not want your child to come from you, You live with yourself knowing you didn't have the balls to carry it because you wanted to keep your "Figure" up to par. Most just have children because it's what's hot at the time, a god damn trend. SMH

In that DS commercial above...........man she is just so perfect.........still in love after all these years with her.........

Well, something is for sure. She supposed to be pregnant, and in that interview she apparently is faking it. Something isn't right.

Back
Top Bottom