big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

They really should've put Kendrick last to close it Jay's verse was nice but you can't follow that up with anything :lol: he could've rapped every bar off his yet to be released (read never to be released) album and I would've missed half of it still spazzing about Kendrick sheeeeesh

God damn.

Jay E spared him though. If Jay E wouldn't went DMT on em there'd be a diff name in front of all these :x Smiley's.

Kendrick bodied the game in this though sheesh.

Kendrick S N A P P E D ! It's not even fair to these other rappers!
laugh.gif

Kendrick is the king of NY...wonder who's gonna challenge

Double Entendre. He may have meant he's "The king of new york"

But the previous line he said he's Makaveli's offspring, and Makaveli's first rap name was "King New York" or some say "MC New York." Dope nonetheless.

^ So what did he say about Kendrick because I don't see why anybody would be offended at calling Sean's verse wack.

After more listens and hype dying down

Kendrick name dropping is all that made his verse really stand out. If not for that gimmick it'd just be a regular ol Kendrick verse lost in the sea of his other verses.

So yea Kendrick went off but I'm taking it a step back a little bit. I'll give it to Jay E on this track.

Honestly, this is one of the craziest verses I've heard in years! It's exciting to hear so much effort come from an artist again...

Big Sean needs to stay on the sidelines. He's not built for this kind of combat :lol:

I love the competitive fire coming from Kendrick in his verse. He don't wanna buddy buddy these N's like everyone else these days. He wants to destroy them...on wax. We need that kind of artistic fire and passion again, cause most these news acts just don't have it.

I love this new era of rap, all the new dudes get along and it's a friendly competition. I think Kendrick was inspired by Jays interview with Elliot Wilson.

Surprised the King of New York line is getting so much rebuttal :lol:

Once again he said he's makaveli's offspring he's the king of new york. King of New York = MC New York = 2Pac. All he's saying is that he's the new 2Pac :lol:

But man, he called out everybody in his verse. I love it. Hopefully it makes people really want to Rap again. This summer in Hip-Hop has been so memorable. Awesome **** man. Hall of Fame and Nothing Was The Same :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom