big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

I don't even know how you respond to that...like it wasn't a diss its that pro athlete mentality that "you're my boy but we aren't on the same team out here" I will show my greatness through work and while I have mad respect for you, even worked with you several times...I am the best out. It was more just a statement/ challenge to which only a few cats out right now would even be capable of stepping up to. KRIT and Push seemed to get the memo...the real winners will be the fans :smokin

Lupe made his account private :rofl: thing is dude could make a response that would be dope but he's so out there who knows, he gets so damn sensitive all the time

DJ Akademiks @IamAkademiks

Its Okay. We Don't need your Response. He wasn't talking to you No Way. RT @LupeFiasco Dear Busy, They easily impressed. Sincerely, Lupe
11:55 PM - 12 Aug 2013

DJ Akademiks @IamAkademiks

Dear Lupe, You can't Hate From Outside The Club. RT @LupeFiasco: Yall know y'all easily impressed. Bar so low you need a shovel to get at it
12:05 AM - 13 Aug 2013

:rofl:

I don't even know how you respond to that...like it wasn't a diss its that pro athlete mentality that "you're my boy but we aren't on the same team out here" I will show my greatness through work and while I have mad respect for you, even worked with you several times...I am the best out. It was more just a statement/ challenge to which only a few cats out right now would even be capable of stepping up to. KRIT and Push seemed to get the memo...the real winners will be the fans
smokin.gif

Lupe made his account private
roll.gif
thing is dude could make a response that would be dope but he's so out there who knows, he gets so damn sensitive all the time
Everything you said was on point. This situation is confusing, but now we get to sit back and see how all these dudes interpret the situation.

I think Pusha's tweet was more "cool lil bro, I feel you...lets get **** poppin'" than "don't disrespect me, I won't take too kindly towards it."

Maybe that's just me, though. *shrugs*

After listening to this for the 3rd time, Kendrick literally made Sean sound like a 5th grader struggling to write his first 16 during 7th period. I didn't even give Elec a chance.

Man...

that's what i mean... not that he's gonna come at Kendricks neck personally but there will be some FIRE verses coming in the next few weeks... ANYONE who is nice at rapping has had an opinion on this record.

We could sit here and talk about the aims of fabs songs.... but lets not act like he can't still BODY a verse lyrically... he def has the skill to do damage

yea... only tweet I saw was Push. But dot got the innanetz goin NUTS! This fool might even be a trending topic before the night is through .

Maaaan I remember when I ain't even like that fool :lol: :smh:

y'all all lost.

he comparing himself to Pac and BIG.

Makaveli = Pac
King of New York = Big

anyway...this man Kendrick ATE :x

saying it's just normal Kendrick....normal Kendrick is a beast

My boy said he shouldn't have mentioned Meek Mill cuz it will only make him rap even louder now hsuwjensksksk :rofl: :rofl:

Kendrick really set the net on fire Lebron is spazzing right now too :lol:

Sean was in the studio like this: delete that ****!!!! :x

Last edited:
Lupe what?!?! he lost me at the end...:rofl: just go to sleep Lu, come back tomorrow with your bars my dude

Lupe may as well be Chief Keef at this point. Lock him in a box :lol:

Joey wasn't even mentioned. Sit down, fella. Big ups to naming KRIT... man... I'm still upset at how they kinda started off neck and neck and just took diff paths. :smh: KRIT should be ON

Man, I just re-visited "Return of 4eva" and had the same feeling. Dude has to rebound.

Needs to rebound? From what? He's put out nothing but heat at every drop. Def Jam and the people saying "he's too southern" are the ones who need to rebound

I think Pusha's tweet was more "cool lil bro, I feel you...lets get **** poppin'" than "don't disrespect me, I won't take too kindly towards it."

Maybe that's just me, though. *shrugs*

After listening to this for the 3rd time, Kendrick literally made Sean sound like a 5th grader struggling to write his first 16 during 7th period. I didn't even give Elec a chance.

Man...

that's what i mean... not that he's gonna come at Kendricks neck personally but there will be some FIRE verses coming in the next few weeks... ANYONE who is nice at rapping has had an opinion on this record.

We could sit here and talk about the aims of fabs songs.... but lets not act like he can't still BODY a verse lyrically... he def has the skill to do damage

Can't wait to hear Meek Mill rap even louder than he normally does to appear like he's "going in".

Last edited:
Did Dis Dude Just Did Dis?

This low-key has a chance to become a defining moment for "new school" hip-hop, post 2010.

We're about to find out who is really about it out here.

Kendrick is too big to be ignored, and nobody in their right mind should go at him directly.

*insert popcorn .gif(s)*

Last edited:
I was hoping this could inspire him to make an SLR part 2, not after reading that tho lol

IDK if rappers should directly respond to this specific song . . . just generally step your game up for every verse from here-on-out . . . and of course the only person who will probably do that is Drake

Back
Top Bottom