Big Sean & Naya Call Off Engagement

Lmaooo son everyone knew this was happening. Dude is a hip hop susperstar. Way to young to get tied down.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

0.01% of the population would recognize either one of their faces on the street. Damn shame what the bird did to her own btw.  

Last edited:
Lolz

Soo, What's the back story.. I haven't kept up..
Met through Twitter, got engaged, Big Sean cheats on her, she forgives, he does it again, she throws in the towel. He calls off the (6 month) engagement, steals his rolex back and they unfollow each other on Twitter. Anybody wanna elaborate?

Maaan thinking about it, that chick Ashley got the last laugh, probably like :smile: :rofl:

Last edited:
Lmaooo son everyone knew this was happening. Dude is a hip hop susperstar. Way to young to get tied down.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

0.01% of the population would recognize either one of their faces on the street. Damn shame what the bird did to her own btw.  

Nah hes not a superstar like ye or anything but he's still a very relevant star. Relax lol

NT comes through again with the analytics on women and plastic surgery :lol: I need to correct my eyes or get em checked or something lol

Sean Don most underrated in hip hop though and HoF was a really good body of work. IDC IDC IDC

Maybe it's different in your part of the country but I guess Big Sean is relevant out here. He sure as hell isn't a star or a celebrity though. 

Not a celebrity? What :lol: I completely disagree. He's a pretty big entity. I'm sure he would get spotted easily where i'm at and I live in LA.

never thought they were really gonna get married...

she's ******* up her face and she's younger than Kim. by the time she's Kim's age she's gonna be a mess

[thread="589544"]Nah hes not a superstar like ye or anything but he's still a very relevant star. Relax lol[/thread]

Maybe it's different in your part of the country but I guess Big Sean is relevant out here. He sure as hell isn't a star or a celebrity though. 

I guess. Dude sells out arenas on his solo tours. I understand that alone doesnt make you a star but its something to think about.

[thread="589544"]Big Sean Naya Call Off Engagement/30#post_20297099​[/thread]
I guess. Dude sells out arenas on his solo tours. I understand that alone doesnt make you a star but its something to think about.
Really? I don't think he's ever headlined his own tour out here and there's no way he'd sell out an arena. 

I shouldn't have said he's not a celebrity I'll give him that but dude isn't a star maybe his time will come in the future but I don't see him ever being that big. 

Last edited:
Met through Twitter, got engaged, Big Sean cheats on her, she forgives, he does it again, she throws in the towel. He calls off the (6 month) engagement, steals his rolex back and they unfollow each other on Twitter. Anybody wanna elaborate?

Maaan thinking about it, that chick Ashley got the last laugh, probably like :smile: :rofl:

He's cheated on her since they been together?

I wondered how long it'd take for ppl to post pics of her post-plastic surgery the way dudes kept complaining about it. I had forgot she did it since I don't google her pics a lot or watch Glee and only vaguely remember her looking more like a Kardashian in one NT thread.

While she looked better before from the pics posted I can't say she's an ugly woman now.

Dang son. Wonder what Sean's next little Youtube video is gonna be about. He's got a few on his channel that are deep. 

Smh @ big Sean taking this l...

He broke up with the chick that was down for him from jump because the famous yambs came calling ..

:smh: :smh:

I like big Sean...

"Love story" is an all time great love song, and I want it played at my wedding

Repped. When he says "baby you're an angel, at least from my angle." That's the realness. Those are real feels that he once had. Sean gon bounce back though.

the thirst hounds are on the prowl.

and some of you guys need to stop. this girl isn't unattractive in the slightest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom