Big Sean & Naya Call Off Engagement

I'm not saying I'm cool with her getting plastic surgery but I am saying she is 27 and not 21

27 is far from needing any work done on your face. i didn't even know she was that old. we're the same age and i thought she was around 24/25

if she's already started who knows what she'll have done by the time she's 32. gonna have her eyes even wider. looking like :wow:

i only remember big sean from his feature on little wayne's "my homies still" and his own song, "10 2 10"

And I hear what you guys are saying, but she's not UGLY. Sure, she MIGHT'VE looked "better" before...but now, she's not ugly. Plastic surgery or not (and I'm against plastic surgery on a person's face).
Some people calling her trash, like dude....really? Trash?

:rolleyes

if this is trash, I wonder what the girls in Miami are. Sheesh.

Jesus pepper go burn her too :rofl:

Drake mode in full effect on that Master Zik post.

Nows your chance bruh, don the cape.
I never understood how a person can call aanother person that's FAR more successful than they are a loser.

He can't rap, better yet he sucks at it.
opinions bro...

I still don't see how he's a loser though...

Millionaire young black dude that dates models and entertains for a living .

Sounds like a winner to me

He should have went after Ariana Grandeat least she out here singing his songs.

Adriana > Naya

Naya done fell off. 
mean.gif

I never understood how a person can call aanother person that's FAR more successful than they are a loser.

He can't rap, better yet he sucks at it.
opinions bro...

I still don't see how he's a loser though...

Millionaire young black dude that dates models and entertains for a living .

Sounds like a winner to me

How do you gauge his success though? Compared to ours I mean. I don't entertain, but it's safe to say I'm more successful than Big Sean. If we're speaking in terms of finances and women we've laid with. I don't consider him a loser though, just making conversation.

was something wrong with her that she needed to get plastic surgery? What procedure(s) did she have done? The only thing i recognize without digging deep is she doesn't have the mole anymore.

I was never worried about her being with this loser. Just a phase for her.

Doubt she'll learn her lesson though. Probably get knocked up by Wale next :smh:
how is big Sean a loser though...?
Whack rapper, corny, lame swag/personality, albums don't even go plastic, etc.

There's levels to this ****. A ranking order, in it Sean is a loser.

Last edited:

Doubt she'll learn her lesson though. Probably get knocked up by Wale next :smh:

Nah, I don't even like the chick that much pre or post plastic surgery. It's just when I heard they were together I kinda paused and laughed.

Is it Drake mode to say she could do better but probably won't? If so fine, no new friends. Sean is a lame and always been, all his raps wreak of it.

Nah, I don't even like the chick that much pre or post plastic surgery. It's just when I heard they were together I kinda paused and laughed.

Is it Drake mode to say she could do better but probably won't? If so fine, no new friends. Sean is a lame and always been, all his raps wreak of it.
i dont get all the hate for big sean from people
he seems like a dude who really grinded to make it and did
i dont have none of his albums but i dont turn the station if his song comes on

Back
Top Bottom