Biggest jig in society?

How come if I let a bottle of water sit a few days after I open it I hear a fizz the next time I open it and it has a sour smell?

Big reason college can be considered a scam is the curriculum requirements beyond the major courses.

Sure the universities claim to make "well rounded" students but to me it's a thinly veiled racket to get students' $$$ they would not have spent otherwise.

That said, students are still responsible to understand & accept potential income to debt ratio and plan their education accordingly, tough to expect an 18 yr old to do, but it's really a life-altering exercise

this is so obvious. You'd think we'd all be "well-rounded" enough after the first 12 years of learning stuff we don't need.

Strip club/club in general.
-Been working at a strip club since I was 18. I just don't understand paying $10 to get in, then $6 (or more) to drink, then paying $x for, basically, blue balls. Same kinda goes for the club. Cover, drink price, then, depending on the type of dude you are, paying for chicks drinks with no guarantee you'll actually get to hit. :lol: :x

Back
Top Bottom