Birthday coming up. Vegas or Miami.

Me and one of my boys are making the trip.

I haven't been to either. I'm leaning toward Miami but I don't think I'm beach body ready yet.

Pros and cons to either?

If you're not beach body ready, go to vegas, you wont be getting any play after those miami guys take all the chicks

jk
I've been to both, I liked vegas better
laugh.gif

yup, vegas. i've been there twice, just got back recently. it's amazing to me, and i'm not even 21 yet.

been to both and id have to vote vegas. if you're not bringing sand to the beach then thats the place for you

if you go to Vegas hit me up ill get you wasted and have you wake up next to 2 broads that looked better when you were drunk

i'm going to vegas for the first time next month but i'm bringing sand ... so by default i have to say miami

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Damb, a round trip ticket from Dallas to Miami is only 191.00

What hotel is should I stay at?
if you wanna be on the strip, caesar's palace is by far my favorite hotel.
bellagio, new york, new york, and the trump hotels are nice as hell, too, though.

there's a bunch of hotels to choose from. 

Been to both, if you've never been then Vegas. But if your not really into gambling Miami will definitely be a blast as well. Either way make sure you bring a lot of dough because these places aren't cheap.

Been to both, Vegas multiple times...so i'd say Vegas. Especially if you aren't beach body ready, you wanna go to Miami when you are looking damn near perfect. Anyways, stay at either Aria or Cosmo. Thank me later.

Vegas, and there is no question.
I don't care how much cheaper the ticket to MIA is

Sheesh its damn near unanimous

Is it worth spending the extra bread to stay in a 5 star or do I go 4 star?

Back
Top Bottom