Black Culture Discussion Thread

CnC0CHXWEAAJKRu.jpg

Zo Willimas show was on fire.

Some "doctor" lady called in making excuses for racist cops and they gave her that work. :lol: :pimp:

Jeff Brown was in rare form.

People trying to make that connection is just on clown ish. They should spend zero energy and time addressing it again. That's too low frequency.

Hollywood Driveby (w/ Immortal Technique) by The Brilliant Idiots | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Andrew Schulz and Charlamagne Tha God sit down with rapper Immortal Technique to discuss the world!!!! Shut the **** up and listen!!!

Good listen. Skip like 20 mins, CHarlemange and Schultz are just arguing. But when IT comes on, things get serious

Hollywood Driveby (w/ Immortal Technique) by The Brilliant Idiots | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Andrew Schulz and Charlamagne Tha God sit down with rapper Immortal Technique to discuss the world!!!! Shut the **** up and listen!!!

Good listen. Skip like 20 mins, CHarlemange and Schultz are just arguing. But when IT comes on, things get serious

that was a very good listen....i watched it a couple of days IT dropping knowledge like Malcolm Farrakhan word to dopeboy

what do you think about Shulz opinion on Umar Johnson?

Never listened the podcast much but from that vid I just watched the bull Schultz comes off as a know it all.

What Umar said made sense in the context and while there's absolutely nothing wrong with looking at it from a certain angle, you can't understand until you've been in it. Schultz grew up in a small business so his outlook is different than those who haven't.

I'm a black man and as of lately I've been really into white women especially with black girls shapes/bodies. :smokin One thing I notice with sistas is that anytime a black man wants to date or like a white woman they automatically assume you hate your mother,sister, grandmother, etc. But as soon as a black woman gets with a decent looking/successful white man sistas be like yes girl you go girl these brothers don't be treating us right he gonna treat you like a queen. I just don't understand the double standards.

Back
Top Bottom