Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

ezgif-4-23f9654375.gif

You're guranteed to find a PC or Laptop around those prices. Ask your moms what she really using it for. If it's just facebook and checking her email then she don't need anything >= 300. Look for cheap laptops that you can replace the hard drive for SSD to make it faster. I'll write more when I switch classes.

Keep em coming :smokin

What's a good PC and laptop for 60 something year olds for basic use (internet browsing, e-mailing, MS office)? Not much downloading, but nice display features would be cool.

You looking for something like this:

2017 Lenovo Ideapad 14-inch Premium Performance Laptop, Intel Dual-Core Processor up to 2.48 GHz, 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, Webcam, Bluetooth, HDMI, 802.AC, Windows 10, Free Office 365 1-year ($70 Value) Amazon product ASIN B071DTW62B
You could go cheaper with what ^^^ said "chromebook"

Time to find a good sale on a TV. Hopefully there is a decent sale.

IN.. looking for deals on baby stuff(s/o Dad thread) 4k Blu Ray player and some more external drives..Never can have enough.

Best thread of da year
I've held out in buying both 2k and Fifa until black friday. i returned 2k17 at release date and waited it out till black friday.
Maybe buy a new TV cuz why not, if the deals right?!

I saw target had buy 2 get 1 free for the games comes out to 40 a pop.
2k, Fifa, COD WW2?

apologize for the big size

78pEhut.jpg

I remember last year games were cheaper at target on Black Friday than they were on the buy 2get1 deal.

Back
Top Bottom