Black guy hair cuts

I use shape up and line up interchangeably, didn't know it was a big deal.

Thinking about growing my hair out a little bit....but I dunno yet.

sick.gif
ay 40 days and 40 nights without any kind of cut. Ol Moses looking for the promised land looking bwoi.
ive done 3 1/2 months before lmao

You can achieve curls without spending money on a dam nudred. Yall just lazy

Thank you! Nothing is better than good ol' hands...ya'll ninjas just lazy, it don't even twist the hair you still gotta do it with yo hand. It just separates the hair and gives it the nappy look. Looks like it needs to be done with hair moist and the lotion it comes with worked in cuz the hair be lookin mad dry

:smh: I went to a random barber and i'm not happy with my cut man. ***** was wearing goggles idk what I was thinking

:smh: I went to a random barber and i'm not happy with my cut man. ***** was wearing goggles idk what I was thinking

Nah bruh. You willing went to a random barber, and decided to let the dude with GOGGLES give you a cut. You know the deal. Post the pictures of the haircut. :smh:

I grew my hair out for like 2 months and was just using the shea and lining it up myself. I went to this shop around my way in Decatur. I just moved to the East side and needed a cut for this week. I walk in and theres like 4 guys sitting around one person already in the chair. bad sign already. dude in the front is like _____ will cut you. I don't remember dude's name. I let em feed me to the wolves. So i showed dude THIS photo. He yessed me to death

900x900px-LL-19ac30fc_1599570_1439038489690702_876753867_n.jpeg

he essentially just gave me a bald fade and left the length on top. I was more just mad at myself for trying to rush a cut at the last second for something at work. he took like 40 minutes but the whole time had his headphones in. Dude made the line on the corners like an inch long when they're supposed to be much longer. Beyond that the **** looks NOTHING like the picture.

might just cut the top low and let it all grow again. Last time i go to a barber unrecommended by a friend.

Nothing like you asked for, but that **** look straight, like you planned it that way.

Actually on second look hell naw, my dude gave you the south of Florida.

Last edited:
You too young to have gray hair bruh...

But yeah, that's nothing close to what you asked for, doesn't look terrible, just ain't what you was shooting for.

You too young to have gray hair bruh...

But yeah, that's nothing close to what you asked for, doesn't look terrible, just ain't what you was shooting for.

thanks. and yeah that's what my buddies & my girl said. I just didn't want this cut forrea. I guess I just have to ask around of be more careful.

As for the gray that **** is like rite of passage for men in my family going back a few generations. We don't lose our hair typically but start going gray at 13. Works as an ice breaker with women even tho I get sick of being asked about it. When they go "how old are you?" I already know the follow up question

I got a small case if the early gray hair too, but it's pretty inconspicuous unless you're like inches away.

He gave dude the Cuba gooding jr bald fade when he wanted a taper, lmfao what y'all mean he good, I would have been pissed if a dude gave the exact opposite of what I expected

I got a small case if the early gray hair too, but it's pretty inconspicuous unless you're like inches away.

it's a part of life.... but I'm not about to be out here dying it and all that. Women are a trip too they'll be like "let me give you a rinse." for what?

Last edited:
Yea I can't fade the whole dying thing either...although it crosses my mind damb near daily :lol: but like you said, it can make for some good convo/ witty banter with the shorties. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom