Black guy hair cuts

Hit a nerve I see..must of pertained to you

You telling ppl in all threads every month who's corny and isn't corny is pointless
Nobody cares on this site what you think dude, its the internet nobody is nobody here this ain't real life,
for most of us atleast

Ppl on NT gonna be there self regardless of what M Mark Antony thinks..
Remember this site used to have a diverse amount of style and opinions before the judgement cats and young trolls took over n became majority here

So no disrespect but Sit your *** down n realize nobody takes this NT persona stuff as srs as you do...

Last edited:
You ****** think it matters either way or that I take this remotely serious. I think you're corny and that's it, the rest of the blanks you fill in is up to you.

I grew my hair out for like 2 months and was just using the shea and lining it up myself. I went to this shop around my way in Decatur. I just moved to the East side and needed a cut for this week. I walk in and theres like 4 guys sitting around one person already in the chair. bad sign already. dude in the front is like _____ will cut you. I don't remember dude's name. I let em feed me to the wolves. So i showed dude THIS photo. He yessed me to death

900x900px-LL-19ac30fc_1599570_1439038489690702_876753867_n.jpeg

he essentially just gave me a bald fade and left the length on top. I was more just mad at myself for trying to rush a cut at the last second for something at work. he took like 40 minutes but the whole time had his headphones in. Dude made the line on the corners like an inch long when they're supposed to be much longer. Beyond that the **** looks NOTHING like the picture.

might just cut the top low and let it all grow again. Last time i go to a barber unrecommended by a friend.

damn g. Still looks straight tho..just looks nothing like you asked.

and this is why im loyal to my barber. he knows what I want. whenever I switch it and and show him a pic, he does exactly that

:lol: same dudes lurking to **** ride at a moments notice. Dudes don't even post in this thread, get yourselves together. What's funny is they don't even like this bones dude, just love my tip more.

Last edited:
Tariq Nevar, based out of Salon Ramsey in downtown Atlanta.

My primary barber, Marcus Harvey, is also there.

Between those 2 my **** is always on point.

@ill steelo Bro small world. Marcus Harvey is my cousin in law. He married to my very close cousin we like bro & sis. He legit he cuts for Nas & more folks.

Also, @Brandon3000 I go to Chicago Finest off Jonesboro Road on the southside in Morrow, GA. I posted my cut on here a few times. I wouldn't cut the top down just let the sides grow back out & go to another barber

Last edited:
Damn it sucks not getting the cut you want and trying a random barber is a nono smh. Imma chill on the fade this go round. I had the same thing happen to me....My barber cut it perfect the first 2 or 3 times then faded me up wayyy to high. Had to cut it a few weeks later and start over. Imma just rock a taper and call it a day.

I was just bouta say as long as you don't feel bad enough to let dude cut you, you're good :lol:

Man I just got an email letting me know that my barber is gonna be on vacation from the 8-20, but I can book an appt with one of his barbers that work for him :smh:

Time to get out my andis

Last edited:
Got cut yesterday, bald fade with the curls up top. Turned out real clean, considering the past few times I've gone to this dude he has not given an effort at all. As much as I like cutting my hair, there is nothing like getting out of the chair looking crispy

Got cut yesterday, bald fade with the curls up top. Turned out real clean, considering the past few times I've gone to this dude he has not given an effort at all. As much as I like cutting my hair, there is nothing like getting out of the chair looking crispy
Post pics. pause

Sometimes I feel bad for the random barber that nobody wants to go to :lol:

He'll be alright :lol:

not me anymore, last time i did that my hairline got pushed back to timbuktu

:rofl: you aint lying bruh. Feeling bad for dude, while being desperate for a cut :smh: Never again, I would rather woof it out.

Man I just got an email letting me know that my barber is gonna be on vacation from the 8-20, but I can book an appt with one of his barbers that work for him :smh:

Time to get out my andis

You should ask him to recommend one of them to you. This happened to a few years ago, my barber let me know he was going on vaca. He mentioned so and so, and I was like I'm good I'll wait till you get back. Then he was like nah he is nice don't worry he will take care of you. He wasn't lying because dude cut better than him.

From yesterday when I stepped out the shop...curled it up a bit more since then.

Yea, pretty much just a shape up, had it faded a but more last time I went to the shop but like the 'kinda grown back' look a bit more

Back
Top Bottom