Black guy hair cuts

Or yall just broke boys? A one time $25 expense is nothing. 

And the biggest problem with the spong method besides the sponge flaking is how grimey the sponge gets after a week. The nudred material is waaaaaaay less absorptive than any of the three bath sponges I played around with from Walmart/Walgreens. Between added moisturizers and your hairs natural oils a regular sponge soaks all that stuff and ends up looking and feeling foul.

At the end of the day nudred just does a way better job of achieving curls for my hair texture which is the most important thing. . 
what I do is pick my hair out and just slightly rub the nudred on my hair. It's better looking than them cotton balls.
^ Yup. it's been crazy fun playing around with different techniques all summer. Pick your hair out and lightly go at it with the nudred is what has worked best for me.  

Another technique I like is going hard with the nudred and leaving it alone for a day or so almost letting the curls matte up and then lightly picking it out. 

saw this on twitter :lol: barber saved homie life

This is the guy I go to when my regular barber is out of town.

He's legit.

barber set the tone for his 1st day of school and entire school year... he was gonna have to fight someone the first day had he not got that cut...

He's legit.
Who's this bruh?
Tariq Nevar, based out of Salon Ramsey in downtown Atlanta.

My primary barber, Marcus Harvey, is also there.

Between those 2 my **** is always on point.

oh wow this chick I know was just sayin she went to Salon Ramsey for some chick named @EasyBreeze on instagram. I thought that was just women there. Whats his instagram account?

saw this on twitter :lol: barber saved homie life

He's legit.

barber set the tone for his 1st day of school and entire school year... he was gonna have to fight someone the first day had he not got that cut...
Dont change the fact bruh still gotta comb his hair, that jawn look like it aint been combed since riddick bowe got a knockout

Good looking out, really trying to find a solid barber in LA that can give me my Paul George hairline.

He's legit.
Who's this bruh?

and do u have a barber you can reccomend in atlanta? My last barber wasn't holding appointments and we fell out. and my last cut with a random went left

and do u have a barber you can reccomend in atlanta? My last barber wasn't holding appointments and we fell out. and my last cut with a random went left
Those 2 I mentioned are great.

I'd also recommend Will Stamm. He own two shops, one is right by Cumberland Mall & another right by the Walmart on Howell Mill. He does like Mon-Wed at Howell Mill & the other days at the one by Cumberland. His IG is @iwillbarber

There's also Dan Brown. He owns a shop called Exodus. It's on Memorial in Stone Mountain. IG is @danbrownthebarber

Lastly, there's Youssef. He owns High Level Cuts off of Tara Blvd. IG is @youssefbarber

All these guys are dope, all of them take appointments.

Last edited:

He's legit.
Who's this bruh?

oh wow this chick I know was just sayin she went to Salon Ramsey for some chick named @EasyBreeze on instagram. I thought that was just women there. Whats his instagram account?
I thought that too :lol: but yea it doubles as a shop & a salon.

Marcus's is @themarcusharvey

Tariq's is @thetariqnevar

thank you

I grew my hair out for like 2 months and was just using the shea and lining it up myself. I went to this shop around my way in Decatur. I just moved to the East side and needed a cut for this week. I walk in and theres like 4 guys sitting around one person already in the chair. bad sign already. dude in the front is like _____ will cut you. I don't remember dude's name. I let em feed me to the wolves. So i showed dude THIS photo. He yessed me to death

900x900px-LL-19ac30fc_1599570_1439038489690702_876753867_n.jpeg

he essentially just gave me a bald fade and left the length on top. I was more just mad at myself for trying to rush a cut at the last second for something at work. he took like 40 minutes but the whole time had his headphones in. Dude made the line on the corners like an inch long when they're supposed to be much longer. Beyond that the **** looks NOTHING like the picture.

might just cut the top low and let it all grow again. Last time i go to a barber unrecommended by a friend.

I see where he cut your corners super short. I wouldn't cut it off though. Just deal with it until it fills back in on the sides and in that time find a better barber.

Last edited:
Those 2 I mentioned are great.

I'd also recommend Will Stamm. He own two shops, one is right by Cumberland Mall & another right by the Walmart on Howell Mill. He does like Mon-Wed at Howell Mill & the other days at the one by Cumberland. His IG is @iwillbarber

There's also Dan Brown. He owns a shop called Exodus. It's on Memorial in Stone Mountain. IG is @danbrownthebarber

Lastly, there's Youssef. He owns High Level Cuts off of Tara Blvd. IG is @youssefbarber

All these guys are dope, all of them take appointments.

thank you
no prob man

Last edited:
i know this the ' Black guy haircuts ' thread but whats a nice cut for mixed guy with asian hair?

Wrong ext. number you are now being redirected to the modern haircuts thread http://niketalk.com/t/596451/modern-men-haircuts/0_50 have a nice day, and thank you for calling Black Guy Haircuts

i don't want a combover or a pony tail though :frown:
Ite good response, you're in. Get that dark and low caesar with a taper or you can take the dj kenn route and get dreads, if you really got asian hair aint much that can be done with it without some gel so you can get a high top fade but that's your choice b.

Last edited:
lol after Sophomore year, all that was done for me, they called em JUGs at my school (Judgement Under God) and when they started making us come in on Saturdays my Junior year, all that stopped lol
My dude u must a went to Catholic/Jesuit school. I say jug to most kids and they be like what's that lol

Doesn't look bad. I can see why you're pissed. Nothing like what you showed him, but you can get away with it.

I got a small case if the early gray hair too, but it's pretty inconspicuous unless you're like inches away.

Ive had grey hairs since I was 12. I'm pretty tired of answering the questions about it. "You know you got some greys in there?" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom