Black guy hair cuts

them white womenz

To get your hair wave length, do u got for the #2 or #3 all the way around? I ask cause I cut my hair after growing it but I felt the barber cut it lower than what I expected.

Majority of the time when I had waves I'd just get a #2 With The Grain(WTG) Did your barber have the clippers open or closed? I think closed clippers take more hair off but I don't remember 100%.

What y'all be putting on your beards? Ain't even had it that long and it's itchy. :frown: Also copped a sponge, not a nudred but looks like it, and it works decent for 8 bucks.

Sponges/Nudreds are corny imo. The hair doesnt even look good after you use it :rolleyes. Nothing wrong with the nappy fro if you cant fluorish with natural products

Sponge barely works on my hair anyways, I'm naturally curly as is.

currensy currensy I just use face lotion in my beard, never had an itching problem. I'm thinking of getting some beard butter though

Majority of the time when I had waves I'd just get a #2 With The Grain(WTG) Did your barber have the clippers open or closed? I think closed clippers take more hair off but I don't remember 100%.

What y'all be putting on your beards? Ain't even had it that long and it's itchy.
frown.gif
Also copped a sponge, not a nudred but looks like it, and it works decent for 8 bucks.
How can i tell if the clippers is open or closed?

But anyways just got back from getting a cut and quite possibly my longest haircut ever (1.5 hours)... but homeboy hooked it up! He apologized for my cut last time out. Said he took some weed brownies earlier in the day. So by the time he got to my hair, it kicked in 
mean.gif

To get your hair wave length, do u got for the #2 or #3 all the way around? I ask cause I cut my hair after growing it but I felt the barber cut it lower than what I expected.
I wouldn't go longer than a 1 1/2. #3 is THICK and that depends on your hair texture. I have thick hair so I stay with the 1 1/2 and 2.

But anyways just got back from getting a cut and quite possibly my longest haircut ever (1.5 hours)... but homeboy hooked it up! He apologized for my cut last time out. Said he took some weed brownies earlier in the day. So by the time he got to my hair, it kicked in :smh:
Sound like a barber I had 4 weeks ago. Messed up my fade. I'm never going back to that dude. He was eating them brownies too. Ish was hella unprofessional..

But anyways just got back from getting a cut and quite possibly my longest haircut ever (1.5 hours)... but homeboy hooked it up! He apologized for my cut last time out. Said he took some weed brownies earlier in the day. So by the time he got to my hair, it kicked in 
mean.gif
Sound like a barber I had 4 weeks ago. Messed up my fade. I'm never going back to that dude. He was eating them brownies too. Ish was hella unprofessional..
man i was so close going to my old barber but my old barber is weak at lining up a beard 
mean.gif

The sponge/nudred is far from corny. Sounds like a prisoner of the moment type comment since that's the wave everybody on right now, but it's really just 1 of many slight variances in our kinky hair stylings.

I'm gonna stick to my fade now since I can switch back and forth between clean 'fro and nudred curls.

The sponge/nudred is far from corny. Sounds like a prisoner of the moment type comment since that's the wave everybody on right now, but it's really just 1 of many slight variances in our kinky hair stylings.

I'm gonna stick to my fade now since I can switch back and forth between clean 'fro and nudred curls.

Sponges/Nudreds are corny imo. The hair doesnt even look good after you use it
eyes.gif
. Nothing wrong with the nappy fro if you cant fluorish with natural products
growing out an afro without using a sponge or nudred  makes you look like you from the 70's

My dreads are locked. Some of the tips are rounded and tight. Some others are still trying to seal up/ open ended.

I echo those same sentiments. The nudred/sponge look is pretty dope with the right haircut.

Back
Top Bottom