Black guy hair cuts

Think I'm sticking with the curly fro w/ taper for the rest of the year. Was planning on getting a fade with waves on top or complete 360's but I just dont have the patience and time for those anymore...plus I like how I look with a lot of hair on my head as opposed to low hair.

When it comes down to the curly fro w/taper and waves I see it like this:

Waves- take a long time to develop/get but once you actually have 360's there's relatively low maintenance
Curly fro- easy to develop/get but much more maintenance once your hair gets to the right length.

Last edited:
Sponge barely works on my hair anyways, I'm naturally curly as is.

currensy currensy I just use face lotion in my beard, never had an itching problem. I'm thinking of getting some beard butter though

I think I'm good now. Bought some oil from the store i can put on my hair/skin and use a small amount on my face/beard.

How can i tell if the clippers is open or closed?

But anyways just got back from getting a cut and quite possibly my longest haircut ever (1.5 hours)... but homeboy hooked it up! He apologized for my cut last time out. Said he took some weed brownies earlier in the day. So by the time he got to my hair, it kicked in :smh:

Hope this helps.

Probably been discussed before but does Anthony Davis use clippers or scissors for his cut? If clippers, what number? Also, is the sides just a simple taper? Thanks for the help fellas.

1317788910834834063.gif

Last edited:
Yea its nothing spectacular but clean imo,Soulja boy rocked it better recently though :lol:

Nas still has the goat cut with a part

That half moon Caesar is timeless :pimp:

nas2.jpg

Last edited:
^ it's not for everybody, sponge or no sponge if you don't have good hair you shouldn't have any variation of that style. It only makes you nappy head dudes look even more pitiful when somebody like me with superior hair genetics come around. Betta hide ya ho

So someone has superior genetics because their hair is curly and mine is nappy?

^ it's not for everybody, sponge or no sponge if you don't have good hair you shouldn't have any variation of that style. It only makes you nappy head dudes look even more pitiful when somebody like me with superior hair genetics come around. Betta hide ya ho
go wash your face

nothing annoys me more when a black person tell me I have good hair......like wtf does that even mean

god damn slave masters still reign supreme in 2015

Extremely cringeworthy. When I hear stuff like that and the whole lightskin darkskin nonsense. We gotta stop that smh

Back
Top Bottom