Black guy hair cuts

Oh &

^ it's not for everybody, sponge or no sponge if you don't have good hair you shouldn't have any variation of that style. It only makes you nappy head dudes look even more pitiful when somebody like me with superior hair genetics come around. Betta hide ya ho

Lol

M
Little trick I use when I give myself a fade or taper. The headband helps set an even line of demarcation when giving a self fade

Props, how does this work though. Do you cut under the headband, or use it as a baseline?

I fade myself now, but my lines have to be a bit more consistent, so I could see how this helps

Might finally let the curly faded fro go. Been bout 2 years I've been rocking with it but I'm just tired of it. Might get the nas fade I've been feeling that lately. I just know my hair is gonna stick straight up when I get it cut though smh

Yes, it's hot as ****.

But then i'll have somebody compliment me on it, or see somebody rocking the bun.

I'm usually either in a bandana, or have a headband or something and pull it back. I'll throw on a tam if it's raining or I'm being lazy. It's funny, men get bad hair days.

Last edited:
Might finally let the curly faded fro go. Been bout 2 years I've been rocking with it but I'm just tired of it. Might get the nas fade I've been feeling that lately. I just know my hair is gonna stick straight up when I get it cut though smh
I feel u man. That first cut after growing out your hair is tough. Wave game on 0 :lol:

^ it's not for everybody, sponge or no sponge if you don't have good hair you shouldn't have any variation of that style. It only makes you nappy head dudes look even more pitiful when somebody like me with superior hair genetics come around. Betta hide ya ho

This fool said good hair?

Go sit down somewhere man.

Post pics of your hair or quit talking

You actually wanted that?

Not really. But it grew out and I cut to this...

Tried something different and it wasn't a good look. But I'm back on point. Good looking on the concern though. Lemme see your cut. :nerd:

Last edited:
Oh ok that makes sense.

I been on wolf status the past 2 months. Went to a new barber and he ****** my fro all the way up. To fix that It was either have it cut way down, or wait it out. Think I'm just gonna cut it off. It's become too much of a hassle at this point.

Oh. You throwing shots with a butchered cut your damn self? :lol:

Bruh at least show me up if you're gonna begin a roast. Now you gotta post a pic.

I have the common decency not to assault someone's retinas with pictures of an awful cut I got. :lol: Guards use those pictures to torture prisoners at Guantanamo.

Back
Top Bottom