Black guy hair cuts

Wait you offered to pay for a ***** shipping to help HIM?

Sorry I wasn't clear. No, I offered to pay shipping so that maybe I could fix them and use them. He dropped them and they were making a loud noise afterward. From what I've seen, they likely just need to be adjusted. He attempted to do it, but was unsuccessful and just bought a new pair. I figured even if I couldn't do it I'd only be out the cost of shipping.

Update: after I posted that I received notification that he returned my money. Still no explanation or communication.

Man you actin real feminine bro. Followin me around and blowin up my inboxes. I never even accepted your funky *** 15 bucks.
I was too dam busy to go out my way to send some dusty *** clippers across the country, so i rejected your money, never had it put into my account.

You actin like we in a relationship on some 'no explanation or communication'

I never asked you to fix them for me you the one that came at me tryna get some used up clippers since i didnt want them.

And you on here actin like you tryna put someone on blast.

YOU the one that asked for some broke *** clippers.

Man you actin real feminine bro. Followin me around and blowin up my inboxes. I never even accepted your funky *** 15 bucks.
I was too dam busy to go out my way to send some dusty *** clippers across the country, so i rejected your money, never had it put into my account.

You actin like we in a relationship on some 'no explanation or communication'

I never asked you to fix them for me you the one that came at me tryna get some used up clippers since i didnt want them.

And you on here actin like you tryna put someone on blast.

YOU the one that asked for some broke *** clippers.
I sent you the money Thursday as you requested.  You said you would ship Friday, which you didn't.  If there was a problem or you're too busy just let me know.  I don't think that's unreasonable, or "feminine" as you so elegantly stated.  If so, I apologize.  Stay blessed.

Any of y'all know how to make my hair more curly and less nappy?

Brahs...

It's happening...

At 27 years young, genes are starting to betray me. It's gotta be da genes...

WarningI was perhaps 15% committed to growing dreads. Now, probably only boosie fades and lower til it's over.

Life hitting right now
laugh.gif
So you can catch it early, I would just do Minoxidil.  Only problem is that once you use it, you have to keep using it or it doesn't work anymore. But it does work. 

This dude has documented his hair journey for 3 years
laugh.gif
thought this thread would appreciate it. Son is dedicated

Dude definitely seems like a WEIRDO
sick.gif
laugh.gif
... but it was Interesting to see how much the Hair can grow in a year or two with just a little patience.

Makes me wanna grow my hair back... but nah, it's hot as hell, right now. Zzzz

what makes dude a weirdo?
Besides the inconsistent blocking out of his face at random throughout...

And him saying at one point, "Style ended up more like Dave Chappelle's Prince... not a bad look"...

...it's all up for interpretation, I guess. Lol
grin.gif
laugh.gif

You in a thread about male hair and you calling somebody weird?
Look, I don't gotta explain myself to you, son. Who you think you are? LOL

But uh... it makes you weird to follow a thread about your own type of Hair, huh? And following threads where a bunch of guys discuss shoes all day, is any different?

I'm not saying either is a bad/weird thing, but keep things in context. And keep to yourself while you're at it. I have my opinion... if you don't share, so what? Again... who are you? Lol

Knowing his history here actually makes that weird.
Dude. Your history on NT, period, is Suspect AF... I really wouldn't talk. Go home, Roger.
eyes.gif

Anyway, yall grown *** dudes is hung up on just SIX (6) Words out of my Two Full Sentences discussing the post.

Yall gotta Get A LIFE, bruh. There's more to it than trolling and getting sensitive about stuff that don't even matter.
mean.gif

Dude. Your history on NT, period, is Suspect AF... I really wouldn't talk. Go home, Roger.
eyes.gif

Anyway, yall grown *** dudes is hung up on just SIX (6) Words out of my Two Full Sentences discussing the post.

Yall gotta Get A LIFE, bruh. There's more to it than trolling and getting sensitive about stuff that don't even matter.
mean.gif

Look at you bruh. Its not that serious

Back
Top Bottom