Black guy hair cuts

What's your guys thought on this product?

A hair stylist recommended it to me after I told her I'm trying to avoid using gel since that makes your hair hard.

What's your guys thought on this product?

A hair stylist recommended it to me after I told her I'm trying to avoid using gel since that makes your hair hard.

I like Cantu products. Never used that specific one but if it's like the 'conditioning creamy hair lotion' you should be good.

I've washed my hair twice the brush bar from Kel's Barbering this week. It definitely makes my hair look thicker. We'll find out the truth when I get a hair cut in 2 more weeks.

Dont really know what im doin just tryin different stuff. Any suggestions

Last edited:
Lmao!! I know i take terrible pics brah lol no clue how to do anything

Last edited:
I think i wanna fade the sides and the back and do a twist out on the top. No idea how to twist tho. I tried a little bit but I really got no clue what im doin lol

Mayne my barber is the only juan consistent in the shop. I pulled up, he doesnt do appointments, so he had about 8 heads. ***** thats 8 hrs right there.

I went to another dude who is decent at most, man this dude messed up my fade AND my beard. Gave me a puerto rican mustache, lined my beard up above my jawline.

I was thinkin while i was hearin the clippers cut too much hair, have i offended this man before?

On the coo, i was about to start plexin wit him, but my hair grows quick anyways.

Im just hot that i gotta rock a sombrero for a week. I might even have to start my beard over smh.

Last edited:
I haven't been to the barber since February, my buddy cuts my hair now in his garage. I just have to bring him a subway sandwich. Real talk, my barber was good, but his laziness and price increase was the last straw

Who the hell trades a cut for a wack *** sandwich?

Usually homies will take a blunt or a drank. This dude askin for a meatball sub :lol:

And yeah, i need to find a new barbEr cuz hes 30 min away but he leave my fade lookin like a perfect mist of spray paint.

The no appointments is am issue that we have butted heads about, but hes more first come first serve.

Im mexican/puerto rican so my hair is closer to black folks. Not anyone can cut my hair simce its natural curly and grows akward. But for a fade and beard for 20$ cant beat it. I give em 25$ tho.

Last edited:
Really considering going for a skin fade or high fade w/ waves. Right now I'm working with waves w/ a taper but it's becoming a ***** to get them on the sides.

Really considering going for a skin fade or high fade w/ waves. Right now I'm working with waves w/ a taper but it's becoming a ***** to get them on the sides.
you gotta brush the sides more than the top but a fade with waves is never a bad look it's a summer classic

Same problem I'm having. I lost my technique and another problem is I don't cut my hair often as I should do it's all in me.

you gotta brush the sides more than the top but a fade with waves is never a bad look it's a summer classic

I've said this before but with waves you should never really brush 180 degrees directly from crown to nose. It's counterproductive, you're actually counteracting the progress you've made on the sides.

Assuming you're using a standard size brush of course. I guess this wouldn't be true if you were using a brush that was tiny. Peep the angles.

Last edited:
Same problem I'm having. I lost my technique and another problem is I don't cut my hair often as I should do it's all in me.

Last thing you should be doing in trying to get waves is cutting your hair. Gotta wolf

Last edited:
Im rockin a skin fade right now. Top part is about maybe a 1.5

How would i go about training my hair to get like this at the top?

Last thing you should be doing in trying to get waves is cutting your hair. Gotta wolf
Well my problem with that is I cut too low in one side (after wolfing) making me have to start over again on progress.

I don't know why the hell I do that though , I only got it right one time :lol:

Gonna hold off on fades till I get my technique back. It's been a while.

What y'all prefer with a beard, a low cut or a taper with about an inch of hair? I can't decide for **** lol

Back
Top Bottom