Black guy hair cuts

To my fellas with waves... what products do y'all use? I'm tryna have them spinners in my head.
nerd.gif

Wash & Condition Hair.  While damp, apply Softee Indian Hemp, brush, apply a bit more, then durag.  Go to bed with durag on, wake up to an ocean.

:smh: Never heard of paying $35 for a cut.

NYC is $10 for a shape up and $14 for a cut.

Damn that low in NYC? How are barbers eating? :lol: it's probably $20 on average in South Carolina and our cost of living low as hell. Barbers up there must be working 15 hours and/or cutting like 3-4 heads an hour

I'm not even from NY and I know $14 ain't what a cut it is.

NYC barbers gonna pull up on @Hank Scorpio for projecting those Korean lady style special prices onto the entire market. :lol:

Last edited:
I just came home bros what's a good razor for us to keep the baldy looking right. I have the Wahl 5 star balding clipper already, I'm looking for other options as well.

Last edited:
I just came home bros what's a good razor for us to keep the baldy looking right. I have the Wahl 5 star balding clipper already, I'm looking for other options as well.
It depends whether your skin will allow you to go shorter than that.  If you can finish it off with the foil shaver and not bump up that's a good option IMO.

It depends whether your skin will allow you to go shorter than that.  If you can finish it off with the foil shaver and not bump up that's a good option IMO.

My skin is good no issues with bumps or anything. I got a straight razor shave last week and no issues.

My old barber in Delaware charges $35 for a full cut, $25 for a shape up and you have to pre-pay through his site when booking the appointment :lol:

He's a beast though and you're getting a shampoo + beard wash with it

my barber was feeling some type of way when wiz grew his **** out and everybody jumped on that wave...prices went up from 15 to a dub but i always gave him a $5 tip so it didnt really matter.

My old barber in Delaware charges $35 for a full cut, $25 for a shape up and you have to pre-pay through his site when booking the appointment
laugh.gif

Dude probably the only ***** in the state of Delaware who can cut. He got competitive advantage. 
laugh.gif

Can't pull that nonsense in CA or NY. 

Last edited:
My old barber in Delaware charges $35 for a full cut, $25 for a shape up and you have to pre-pay through his site when booking the appointment :lol:

You go to an official barbershop. I know that aint no hood shop giving washes and all that

But that's gonna be the new thing. Prices are gonna hike because they gon start making dudes get a shampoo before the cut. I see it.

Its been pages and pages on complaining about prices :lol: serious question why havent yall learned to cut your own hair? Its not that hard at all.

My skin is good no issues with bumps or anything. I got a straight razor shave last week and no issues.

Nothing gets closer than shaving cream and a nice sharp razor, but if you prefer electric the Andis Profoil Lithium is great, in my experience.

I'm down to use a razor for my head I hear the gillette fusion is dope for that purpose but the cartridge is expensive.

Only places here that offer the shampoo/beard wash along with your cut are salons/hair stylists that the white guys go to. I've never seen a barbershop offer those things

Thot cut is winning cuz, black girls love it mane. I switch between braids and twist and the white chicks love those. Only thing is that my shape up cost the same price as a regular haircut. I paid 20 the other week smh

I'll confirm that $25 is the new normal in NYC for a cut. I always just throw $30 and keep it moving. Furthermore, I only go every 3-4 weeks so I'm not tripping too much about it.

Only thing is that my shape up cost the same price as a regular haircut. I paid 20 the other week smh

Nah, that's a violation. At that rate, I'd consider getting more proficient with the blades to at least maintain a decent lineup myself.

Last edited:
Just moved out to San Antonio from being overseas the past 3 years, found me a spot that's 25$ appointment only, dude from Dallas and knows his stuff..Best cut since I've been back.

They're coming bro. And so is the $50 cut
based on the fact that dudes are using more dye than chicks and trying out more thotty styles, they will in fact start charging like the chicks pay for a wash and set or more....i agree wholeheartedly

Thot cut is winning cuz, black girls love it mane. I switch between braids and twist and the white chicks love those. Only thing is that my shape up cost the same price as a regular haircut. I paid 20 the other week smh

:lol: we flourishing just got mine braided back up.

Hell naw he finessed you

Back
Top Bottom